Chapter 24

⛔PLEASE READ⛔

Okay so, I have a sore throat and I'm loosing my voice AND I just went through a sad break up :( which is why I'm writing. But anyway, I was going to write another novel soon. I don't know what it should be about. I mean, I need ideas. What do you guys want to read?? I'm not doing another werewolf story and I don't really want to write a story under the fantasy category. Please comment!!! Okay bye.

~Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Becca~

I had lied. To my pack. I told them that I had already talked to my parents about becoming a wolf.

But I didn't.

I didn't want my mom and my dad to think of me as some beast. In fairness, they should love me whatever happens.

You see, talking to your parents about becoming a wolf is very important. If you don't tell your parents, you are forced to run away because you won't want them finding out you turn into a wolf if you don't take a stroll into the woods every now and then.

Then, you can't just tell them your living with another family member or friend because they will call to check up on you and visit and you can't have them finding out. Plus, you would have to tell the person your staying with your secret.

Your biggest problem is what happened to me:

You got lost in the woods, bitten, have your parents send out thousands of AMBER alerts and "Lost Child" forms for nine freakin years, and then have to hide your face for the rest of your life.

I honestly don't think I have it easy.

Anyway, someone found me. Right now, I'm dying in their house from blood loss. But the strangest part, is that it's my brother's house. Cole.

Not once would I have thought my older brother would be the death of me. I never thought that I would die because my brother killed me for running away.

I guess I was wrong.

But why? Why would he kill me? Just for running away?

Yep. I swear he got dropped on his head or something.

So there you have it. I'm going to die because my mentally insane brother is delusional and wants to kill me for running away, even though I had no other choice besides telling our parents, which I wouldn't risk doing.

~Paul~

So we were stuck.

Inside the house.

Waiting for some evil wolves to stop circling our house.

Yeah, I'm having a shitty day.

Now maybe you might be thinking, well what's so bad about these wolves? You people are wolves too, can't you kill them?

No. We can't kill them.

They are special.

Werewolves.

They have no control over their shifts. They shift all the time and are very deadly. They have another personality when they are in wolf form. Meaning, they have no control over themselves. They can talk to the wolf in their head but they can't stop it.

The only thing for sure that will trigger the wolf inside, is anger.

Anger will set them off.

There is another thing, if you get bitten by one, one year and one full moon later, you actually turn into one.

So it's almost like an aftershock of the bite.

But, there's a catch to that; you develop the wolf personality inside of you as soon as the next full moon is. That means the wolf completely changes you into this devious, angered, and destructive person.

Kinda deadly.

So now, you know.

We can't do anything about this.

Well except for the original "stab it's heart with a silver spear".

But that's harder than in sounds, considering their heart is on their underside and you don't really find any silver spears just lying around anymore.

You can't even buy real silver without going broke.

It's pathetic.