Chapter eleven

James' POV

*opening ceremony*

When we were told that we were this year's husbands for the husband games, I never expected so many girls. In total there are sixty five girls taking part in this year's husband games.

In front of the five of us stand five girls, from thirteen districts, all of them have something different about them whether it's their hair colour, height or eye colour all of them look beautiful.

*When the girls are in the first arena*

Klaxon for the first arena goes off and all the girls jump off the starting post and runs, one girls, whose name I cannot remember from the interviews with Condrey.

She had ran off and started to look round, then went up to a large tree and climbed it, right to the top, and started to look around.

Then they changed it to, so we was looking at another girl in the arena, she had a backpack and a piece of paper in her hands reading from it as she walks, she sits down, but then jumping straight back up to her feet.

Confused she looks where she was sat, she pulls it from the floor and a smile spreads across her face. Telling us that she is the first one to find a minion, in the first arena of this year's husband's games.

*The public vote*

When we saw that two girls were tying, the boys were shocked, because one was competing for Jai and the other was competing for Luke. The girl who is competing for Luke was the girl who climbed the tree during the time in the first arena.

Then as it turned to the last milliseconds, they stopped us from looking who won, and would be going through to the next arena.

Condrey showed up on the screen, and he tells the capitol and the public as well as the Joanna and Olive: the girls who were tied.

"Joanna Hunt!" is what Condrey says, and as those words come out of his mouth, I look towards Olive, the girl who will be on the train with the other girls home. Olive looked distort, she looked as if her world just fell apart in front of her eyes. Condrey gave Joanna a hug while Olive just sits there, her body language sad, hurt, and exhausted, and lots others.

*Present time*

"James, where are you taking your last girl for lunch?" Luke asks from the other couch.

"I thought about taking her to the park for a picnic but then Jai has already done that, I then thought about taking her to see a movie then a walk in the park, but Jai also took that one. Beau took my other idea of going to an amusement park or a carnival, so I have no idea." I sigh letting my head fall onto the back of the couch.

"I am just going to Google it; and see what it comes up with." I pull out my phone and unlock it by using my fingerprint, before going onto the Google app and searching 'first dates ideas' being that I was indeed going on dates with all the girls who got through and are competing for me.

It came up with over thirty different things to do for a first date, some quite strange from the normal 'first date' thing, these are a few of them:

1.    Go for an ice cream on a beach.

2.    Go to a food festival.

3.    Go to an outside movie.

4.    Go for a coffee walk, get a coffee to go and have a walk.

5.    Sneak into a pool.

6.    Go on a scavenger hunt.

7.    Watch the sunset.

8.    Go to a zoo.

9.    Ice skating.

10.    Bowling

11.    Karaoke night

12.    Go to a museum

13.    Go to cornfield maze

14.    Go to the beach

15.    Head to an aquarium

"What's the name of all the girls competing for you James?" Beau asks as he walks into the room and landing on the couch, turning the TV on and putting on some random show. 

"I have only five girls, Alanis Fear, Britney Archer, Emily Cooper, Ivy Silvers and Vasia Jørgenssen. Who do you have?"

"I have six all together, Alaska Rae, Bandit Lee, Georgie Sweetland, Kathryn Dixton, Martina Arianna and Vanessa Rose. What about you Luke?" Just as Beau finishes his sentence Jai and Daniel, walk into the room and do the same thing as Beau did and fell onto one of the couches.

"I have six as well, it includes, Emily Russo, Faith Knight, Kaylee Mills, Kendall Hershey, Lena Russell and Victoria Dapino."

"What were you talking about?" Daniel asks from beside Beau.

"Sharing what girls we have left competing for us." Beau explains.

"How many do you and Jai have left?"

"I have six girls and Jai has seven," Daniel says.

"I have, Autumn Raine, Courtney Textreme, Georgia Downey, Hailey Fisher, Joanna Hunt- the winner of the public vote, Luna Herández and Sara Jones" Jai says.

"And I have, Aria Evens, Becky Jones, Blaire Wilson, Georgia Collins, Marianna Masone and Tameka Webb."

When we all finished asking each other who they have competing for them, we then told everyone what we have done with the girls, for the date thing. Jai told everyone that he took Georgia Downey to a scavenger hunt; they had to find these tokens to get to a restaurant where they then had a meal together.

Beau took Bandit Lee to the amusement park, where they were almost sick because of all the rides they went on that did loops. Luke took Kaylee Mills to a cornfield maze, where of course they got lost, and Kaylee was being a total bitch, whining about it was Luke's fault getting lost and she wishes she never took part in the games, if he would do that to her if she won.

After Luke finished talking about his time with Kaylee, we all burst out laughing; he was always the one who got girls who are bitches.

I then took Vaisa, my last girl to take out to a movie, then we walked up a hill and we ate a picnic watching the sunset.

A/N

So, the first half of this chapter is like a recap but then it shows it from James' POV, not really a change but, I hoped you like it. :) :) :) :) <3 <3 😊😘❤️💖😍