Chapter thirty four

WARNING A LOT OF CHANING POVS

Chapter 34:

Olive's POV

I wake up, my head still on the soft pillow, I know I needed to get up and dressed up, but all I want to do is to fall back into sleep. However, I know that I am awake, meaning if I stayed in my bed I wouldn't fall back asleep.

So I kick off the covers and make my way into the bathroom, doing my normal morning routine, jumping into the shower, and as I am about to grab a towel I totally forget that I used the last one last night. I stay under the hot water and shout Emily.

I hear my bedroom door open as well as my bathroom door, before hearing her voice. "What's up?" she asks, I can just see her silhouette through the shower curtain.

"Could you get me a towel, please?"

"I will go and grab one from Faiths room, I will be back in a second."

She walks away and soon comes back in, she put the toilet seat down and places the towel there before walking out of my bathroom, closing the door as she goes, I then hear my bedroom door close, as soon as I hear that I turn off the water and step out, wrapping the baby blue towel around my body, this towel reaching after my knees.

Sighing with the softness and also the warmth, I walk into my bedroom and get dressed into a pair of ripped shorts and also a cream coloured, flowy top. I slip on some white vans and also a put on a plane golden necklace.

Once dressed, I start to straighten my hair, soon I would need it redoing if I was going to keep it as ombre, as Ocean did it first time we met, and also before the Janoskians concert in the challenge of the shopping centre.

I was nearly back to my original hair colour, I do like my hair natural but I also liked it as I have had it for the majority of the games.

As soon as I finish I turn off the straighteners and walk into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Breakfast being the most important meal of the day. I make myself, scrabbled egg on toast and a hot cup of tea.

I take a seat on the breakfast bar, digging into my delicious breakfast, it may be simple but I love eating eggs When finished, I wash up everything and put them away, before collapsing onto the couch and turning on the TV, seeing if any interesting shows are on.

I get settled on a good morning program, one which had Condrey on as a guest, him smiling to everyone and answering all the questions fired at him. He looks in a good place, even though the roles have been switched around, him not asking the questions, him answering them.

After about ten minutes of watching it gets boring so I turn over, I find a music channel, I laugh as I see the Janoskians song LA Girl playing on the screen, a soft smile playing on my lips as Luke's parts come up, but then I am laughing again once I see Beau, Jai and Daniel just in their boxers running around and also into an office.

When that song finishes another song comes on, one by One direction, of course, History starts to play, and I hum along with the lyrics.

It has been about three hours since I watched History play on the TV and Ocean has finally turned up, she has curled my hair and also done my makeup. Ocean then goes and grabs my outfit.

When she returns, she tells me that they have been told just to make something simple not like over the top as the other clothes she has done before.

I get dressed in light blue ripped skinny jeans and also a white crop top and I get passed some white vans.

Once dressed, Ocean touches up my makeup and hair before telling me that we need to make our way down to where the interviews took place. This part won't be broadcasted all over everyone's TVs, this will be between Luke, Emily and I.