Epilogue (Luke)

Epilogue (Luke):

Olive's POV

Today, is the most important day of my life, it's the day that I become Mrs Olive Brooks, and I couldn't be happier.

I felt so bad that Emily didn't win, however I loved the fact that Luke picked me, I always thought, we wouldn't become anything more than friends, even after our short make out session that Condrey saw.

Ocean had made my dress, I am wearing a beautiful ball gown type, it is tight at the top but then comes out at my waist, and I must say this is my favourite dress that I have worn because of the games, because of Ocean.

Today was my wedding, the last one out of the five, all the girls who had won are here, and those all sat with their husbands in the church.

For my maid of honour I had Avaline, my best friend from S2, my bridesmaids I had Kathryn Dixton, my little sister, Faith Knight and Emily Russo.

I had asked if Faith and Emily wanted to be at my wedding because even though I had won I wanted them to be here, I wouldn't have been offended if they didn't want to be here, but they are, they were fine being here, being at my wedding.

My mum was giving my away with the lack of my father figure. My mum will be walking down the aisle with me and I just cannot wait.

"Everyone is now here Olive." One of the crew members tell me, I nod my head and turn to my mum, she passes me my flowers, my bouquet having baby blue flowers in.

The two of us walk through the door, my bridesmaids going out before us. They walk down the aisle first, with Luke's best men, the four Janoskians. My little sister being the flower girl, dropping baby blue and white flower petals on the floor, she was the last one down the aisle, before me and my mum, she also had the rings.

Me and mum walk down, I get handed to Luke, he takes the vail off of my face, and I smile at him, which he returns.

The priest talks for a little before coming to the vows. Luke goes first.

"I, Luke Anthony Brooks, take you, Olive Turner

To be my wife,

To have and to hold

From this day forward;

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Till death we do part." I smile, before taking a deep breath and saying the same thing but swapping the names and wife to husband.

"I, Olive Turner, take you, Luke Anthony Brooks

To be my husband,

To have and to hold

From this day forward;

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Till death we do part." He smiles at me, we don't look at anything or anyone as the priest says the five words I have been waiting for.

"You may kiss the bride"

Our lips touch, I wrap my arms around her neck, and he puts his arms around my waist and picks me up.

When we pull away, I hear clapping and cheering, I smile at him as we put our foreheads together. "Mr and Mrs Brooks" The two of us walk back down the aisle, and into the room where to sign the papers, my mum signing that she has witnessed it for my side and Beau signing it for Luke's side.