Epilogue (Daniel)

(Now edited)
Epilogue (Daniel)

Becky Mae's POV

Today is my wedding day, my parents didn't think I would do even get married never mind get married to Daniel, but I didn't either until he walked into the room, I still can't believe it and now I am sat here waiting to get told that it was time to get me married.

"It's time" I smile, excited that I'm getting married, I grab my bouquet of flowers, looking at my reflection in the mirror, I see that my dress isn't white, as most wedding dresses are, it is Ivory, and I love it, it is a loose fitting, but also holds my boobs up, just as Daniel likes it.

I walk down the aisle, with my father, behind my bridesmaids, the girls who are married or marring the other boys. I am so glad that I am not last, sorry Olive.

"I, Daniel John Richard Sahyounie, take you, Becky Mae Jones

To be my wife,

To have and to hold

From this day forward;

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Till death we do part."

"I, Becky Mae Jones, take you, Daniel John Richard Sahyounie

To be my husband,

To have and to hold

From this day forward;

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Till death we do part." Once the vows are over I wait for the priest to say the next words-

"You may kiss the bride!" the two of us fight for dominance, as always, even though I always loose, I am always up for a fight.

******************

*ten years later*

Becky Mae's POV

Ten years, wow, I still can't believe it, I can't believe I won, but most importantly, I got picked.

With it being our tenth anniversary, we are having some time to ourselves, in the bedroom.

Once we are finished we lay next to each another, the covers, covering my naked body, I face towards Daniel, seeing that he is already looking at me. "Thank you for picking me Daniel. I love you" I kiss his lips, making him, climb over me and kiss me passionately, before I flip and now I am straddling his waist. I could feel his member on my thighs, even though we just did it why not go for the second round.

______________________________

A/N
Unfortunately there is only one more left, which is Luke and Olive and I have already wrote that one, but still in the morning I need to edit most of these.

I hope you liked it Becky, sorry it isn't very long, I didn't know what else to write, sorry again.

Don't forget to comment and also vote!

Love
Alex xx