Chapter fifteen

A/N two chapters in two day! <3 <3

Olive's POV

When the Klaxon goes off, I jump down from the pedestal and onto the marble like floor, I ran towards the middle of the arena being that the backpacks were there in the first arena.

Keeping a jog on I arrive to the middle and I see thirty backpacks, quickly looking for my name I see it near the end, the backpack being a light blue, just like the top I am wearing, the backpack being really light, meaning not a lot of items in the backpack.

After receiving my bag, I walk away from the centre of the arena, still not fully knowing what it is. I sit down on a bench, looking round seeing different types of shops; I see forever 21, Zara, bikini village and lots others.

I then realise that I am in a shopping centre, and looking around more it becomes more familiar, and then it clicked, I am in the shopping centre, that looks like the place that the Janoskians did public disturbance. Where they were kicked out of because they tried to run around in nappies.

Searching though the backpack, I look for what I needed to do, and as I reach to bottom, I see a piece of paper. Pulling it out, trying not to rip the thin paper.

It read:

Dear competitor,

You have found your backpack; this will help you if you cannot find anyone else in the arena. This backpack holds most things you will need. You need to find items to get through to the next round.

In the bottom of your backpack, you will find an old iphone 5s; the pass code is the boy you are competing for Luke it would be 5853. Jai would be 524. Beau would be 2328. Skip would be 7547. James would be 52637.

There should be a text message from someone; open this and this will be what you need to do.

I search for the iphone; I find it at the bottom with a light blue case on with Luke on it.

After unlocking it, I look back at the letter. I pressed the messages button and it came up with a text message from 'Luke'. Could it be Luke, as in Luke Brooks, the boy I am competing for to become his wife?

The text message read:

Olive,

Welcome to the second arena in the husband games. And congrats on coming back into the games after you went home. For your first challenge you need to walk into Victoria's secret, and go to the, a woman should be there, she will tell you the rest of your challenge, good luck and may your pigs be ever dirty.

When I finish reading, I put the iphone into the right front pocket of the skinny jeans I am wearing. Glancing at my surroundings I spot Victoria's secret on the top floor of the shopping centre. Walking to the escalators, I step on and wait to get to the top before stepping off and walking towards the shop.

I walk to the back of Victoria's secret, where you would pay for your things. And there stood behind the desk, a woman in her early twenties. Walking closer to her, I stop when I reach the desk. "You must be Olive?" I nod my head excited to know the challenge I needed to do. "Now Luke has told me the challenge I have to give you and the other girls competing for him, but you are the lucky first for this challenge."

"You have to look around this Victoria's secret shop, and look for lingerie; you need to find light blue lingerie, one that has lace. However, you only have two minutes, one minute to find the bra and then another minute to find the underwear. Your time will start when the klaxon goes off."

Seconds pass, and I had dropped the mostly empty backpack on the floor, I had also shoved the iphone in it as well knowing me I would probably lose it while doing the challenges. The klaxon goes off, I run to the mostly covered place that held bras and underwear, trying to find the light blue lingerie I needed to pass this challenge.

After about sixty seconds, searching for them, I find a light blue coloured item, on a very tall shelf, one that I could hardly reach, but if I went on my tiptoes, I would be able to get it. As I went to grab it, the shelf like collapse and the lingerie all fall to the floor.

I go down to the floor looking for the light blue item, hoping that it is lingerie and it has lace on it.

Just as I grab it and hold it up the klaxon goes off, indicating that the challenge was now over. I look at the woman and see she is smiling. And by seeing her smile, I think that I had got it in time.

"Well done Olive, you have got it, you will receive another text from Luke Brooks, the message will tell you where to go next, hope you fish all the challenges.

And with that she turns away from me and disappears further into the store. I look at the light blue lingerie in my hands, and how pretty they are, the lace giving it detail. I have a quick look at the tag on them and see that it was indeed my size, creepy. However, the price is what stood out; this was over $80 for the lingerie, who knew that it could be so expensive.

Walking over to the light blue backpack, I open it up and put the lingerie in it, and pulling out the Iphone.

I get a text message; I unlock the phone using the code 5853. Going onto messages, I read out the message.

Well done, you have finished the first challenge, now I want you to find another store called forever 21, and the girl at the desk will tell you the rest of your challenge, and hurry up or you will not finish the challenges in time. Luke

I put the phone into the light blue backpack with the lingerie in it. Then began looking for forever 21, hoping that I will find it in time.