Chapter twenty seven

(Unedited, I am going on holiday tomorrow for 12 days so the chapters I publish won't be edited, if I do publish any more, I did say I would edit the chapter but it has gone midnight where I live and I am busy so won't get chance to until I get back home after my holiday down south east England!)
Chapter 27:

Recap:

He looks straight at me, laid on the bed, in my underwear. Oh shit! I think, not knowing what to do in this situation I just stay on the bed, still looking at him as he stood at the bathroom door.

Without thinking my eyes travel down his toned chest, small droplets running down him them coming from his still damp hair. As I look further down, where the towel starts, a visible V line, disappearing by the top of the towel. When my eyes finds their way back up his body and to his face I see that he is smirking, oh lord that smirk my mind screams at me. "You finished checking me out yet?" His voice, I have heard that voice before. But what is his name? After a about a five seconds of racking my brain for his name, it's like a light bulb turns on, his name on the tip of my tongue...

End of recap

He is also a YouTuber, one that the Janoskians have met before and also been in videos with him.

His name being, Ca- "You must be Olive." He says making me turn my attention towards him, cutting me off my thinking.

"Yes, but how do you know my name?" I asked.

"You are apart of this years games so most of the Capitol and districts know who you are." Ohh so that makes sense. Idiot my inner self mutters at me.

"Can I ask a question?" He nods his head a small smile showing. "How did I get here instead of my floor?" The question that has been bugging me all along.

"Well there are two elevators one for like the girls and then for the boys. You must have gotten in the wrong elevator when you came up." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I best be on my way. And I am sorry about what happened." I laugh nervously a bit.

"No problem Olive, but I think it might be a good idea if you put your clothes back on. You don't know who would could see you in just your underwear" he laughs at this, me laughing awkwardly.

He walks further into the bedroom from the bathroom door. And over to a set of drawers at the bottom of the bed, opening the top drawer, and pulling something out dropping his towel but luckily his back was facing my way, showing me his ass. He pulls on some boxers before walking towards me and sitting on the edge of the bed, me still laid on his bed in my underwear. "Well it was nice to meet you Olive, and don't worry I won't tell anyone what I have seen" I nod my head letting out a sigh, thankful he won't say about the incident.

"Thank you-" I trail off, wanting him to fill his name in for me so I knew I wouldn't call him by the wrong name.

"Cameron" I smile happy with myself that I had the right name on the tip of my tongue.

"Well Cameron, maybe we can see each other again, however I best be on my way, I don't want to get sent home if I get caught." Cameron nods his head smiling slightly, standing up I pull back on my clothes and my shoes before walking towards the bedroom door.

"Olive?" His voice says making me turn around to face him once again, him still only in his boxers.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have your phone on you?" I nod my head, pulling it out of my jeans pockets. "Maybe we can swap numbers?" Shrugging my shoulders I give him my phone to let him put his number into the phone the games has given each girl. After a few seconds his phone starts ringing, him picking his phone up from the set of drawers. "I put my number in and called myself so I now have your number in my phone." He explains what he has done, then passing my phone back to me.

"Well I best be off now." I say turning back around and opening the door, turning my head slightly to look at him.

"I will text you later, Olive." I nod and smile at him, which he smiles straight back before I wave and walk out of the bedroom, closing the door and back into the elevator to the ground floor to get into the right elevator, this time.

Walking into my bedroom, this time I know I am right because the flooring is wooden not carpet, like Cameron's floor.

This time I lay on my bed fully clothed, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, relaxing my body from what had just happened.

A slight knock wakes me up from my small nap, a yawn coming from my lips as I sit up in my bed. "Come in!" I shout, the door opening seconds after, Emily walking in, with a following Faith on her tail. The two of them make their way to my bed, sitting on either side of me, our backs against the head board.

Both of them turn to look at me, sighing I know what is going to come, "what's up?" I ask, hoping they don't question what happened and why I was out for so long.

"Firstly, who did you go and meet?"

"Secondly, why did you meet him/her?"

"Thirdly, why was you out for three hours?"

"And lastly, where did you go?" Both Emily and Faith fire out the four questions at me, only just getting what they was asking me.

"Okay, I went out to meet an old friend, who got picked for the husband games and won, I met her at a cafe and we had something to drink, and a small bite to eat, we must have forgotten the time and we didn't realise." I couldn't believe that I was actually telling them lies, something that I always thought I would never do, but here I was telling them I had met up with a old friend. Hoping that I got away with the little white lie I told them they both nodded their heads, a sigh of relief coming out of my mouth, a small smile developing on my lips.

"Thank you for telling us Olive, we just needed to ask, for some reason we thought something happened, that you aren't telling us but I-we believe you." Faith says smiling at me.

Both of them give me a big hug before getting up and walking out of the room, leaving me in peace and quiet, my mind going over board with all the thoughts with not just the lie I had told but also what happen with Luke then with Cameron.

"What have I done" I mutter under my breathe laying back down, letting my head land on the soft pillow.

______________________________________________________

A/N
Did you expect it to be Cameron?

Was the chapter alright?

I wrote it as fast as possible for you! Might publish again tomorrow if I get the chance to write it out.