Epilogue (Beau)

( Now edited)
Epilogue (Beau):

Kathryn's POV

Who would have thought I would be here today, that I would be looking at myself in the full length mirror with my wedding dress, waiting to get married to Beau. If someone told me a year ago that I would have gotten into the games and then also won, I would have laughed in their face, I never expected this to happen, and I also thought that even if I got to the last two, Beau would pick the other girl.

My dress is white, with a strapless, sweetheart neckline, the bodice of the dress has lace and as it gets to the skirt it flairs out, the back is a corset, I felt beautiful, "I love it" I say to my stylist, the man who has been by my side all the way through, he has made me all my dresses and I have loved them all, who wouldn't? (Picture of the dress on the media bar)

I get passed my flowers from Olive, her being my maid of honour, I trust her the most, her and Luke hasn't been married yet, they will be the last unfortunately for them.

"You ready?" Olive asks, she is wearing to the knee dress, a dress that matches the flowers in my bouquet, red and white roses. Red being Beau's favourite colour.

I nod my head, tears already threatening to spill, but I don't want to ruin my makeup. "Come on then." My dad holds my hand as we walk down the aisle, behind the bridesmaids.

Once as I am by Beau, I pass my flowers to Olive who gives me a small smile before the priest starts talking.

Finally it gets to the most important part, the vows.

"I, Beau Peter Brooks, take you, Kathryn Dixton

To be my wife,

To have and to hold

From this day forward;

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Till death we do part." I smile at him, and he squeezes my hands, I his large hands, and also gives me a reassuring smile.

"I, Kathryn Dixton, take you, Beau Peter Brooks

To be my husband,

To have and to hold

From this day forward;

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Till death we do part."

"You may kiss the bride" Beau, quickly captures my lips with his own, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. Once we pull away the two of say the three words together.

"I love you"

*****************

*A year later*

Beau's POV

Today is our first anniversary, so I woke up two hours earlier and began making Kathryn breakfast in bed, with her not being about to move around as much, with that big bump of hers.

When finished making her, her breakfast, I notice that she is still fast asleep, I lay the tray next to her, not wanting to wake her up, she gets grumpy if she gets woken up. I learnt that the hard way.

Once she is awake, she is surprised to see that I am awake and also that I have made her breakfast in bed. "I love you, Kathryn." I kiss her forehead.

"I love you too, Beau" she says back, her mouth full with toast and bacon, she loves her food, not as much as us Janoskians though.

We sit together on our king sized bed and talk about everything under the sun, just the way I like it. "Can you sing to our baby?" I smile and begin singing one of our newest songs, love what you have.

After the husband games a lot of things changed, James left the group but we still see him now and then with his wife Ivy. With Kathryn and her having some sort of friendship that developed in the games.

When James left, the four we made a new song, we made it about all our new wife's, they don't know it though.

________________________________

A/N
Here is Beau and Kathryn's last chapter, hoped it was alright.
I will get the next one out as soon as possible, the last one will be Olive and Luke!
Love you all
Alex xx
And don't forget to vote and comment on what you think xx