Chapter twenty three

(Now edited)

Chapter 23:

Recap:

When I read what Luke messaged me back, it made a smile make its way into my face. I am glad that message out a smile on his face before he goes to sleep, so instead of replying back to him I locked the phone and put it onto the night stand and let my eyes close and let darkness take over my body, letting my body relax under the soft sheets and on the comfortable mattress and soft pillows under my head.

End of recap

Olive's POV

Morning soon came, and all I wanted to do was see the girls, I have a hot shower before getting ready for the day. I wash my hair and body, but also shave my arms, legs and armpits seeing the hair is beginning to grow once again.

After showering, I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a white fluffy towel around my body but also smaller one around my hair. Then I got dried and got dressed into a pair of high waist acid washed ripped jean shorts, a white crocheted crop top and white converse. I put my straighteners and curlers on while I blow dry my hair, wanting to straighten my hair before putting some curls into it, meaning that my natural curls wouldn't look weird with the curls I will put in.

When I finish my hair I make my way into the living room where Faith and Emily are sat, both of them still in their pyjamas and sat I front of the tv that is playing a movie, a Disney movie called 'tangled', a movie that I have watched with my mum when it first came out and able to buy in the districts.

"Morning" I sing happily as I fall onto the couch next to Faith.

"Morning, what's got you all happy?" Emily asks, leaning forward to look over Faith to me.

"I messaged Luke last night, and he messaged me back." I say slowly, a huge smile on my face. The girls raise their eyebrows at me before smiling and giving me a tight, group hug.

For the rest of the morning we just watched the TV with nothing better to do, but as soon as it turned midday, the elevator doors opened and three people came in, our stylists. Ocean took my hand and took me to my bedroom, where she sat me down and told me why they was here and what is going to happen.

"We have another interview with Condrey, he will be showing the Capitol and the districts who has gone through, but also asking you girls questions about the games, and so on. So we need to get you all dolled up." As she says this she opens up her makeup box that is on wheels, with her having so much makeup she cannot carry it all so she has now got a box with drawers inside with all or most of her makeup in, including brushes.

Ocean begins by applying makeup to my face, but making sure I cannot see myself, my back facing the covered mirror.

After what seems like hours, Ocean tells me that she is finished on my makeup and can start doing my hair.

She begins to curl my hair, only doing the bottom half, leaving the top straight.

Later on with my hair and makeup finished Ocean tells me that I can now get into my dress that she has for me. "Let me get the bag, but keep your eyes closed Olive!" Is what she says before moving around and then I hear my bedroom door open, and close, meaning she has left my bedroom to get my dress.

Minutes later my bedroom door reopens and I quickly close my eyes, I had to open them while Ocean wasn't in the room because it was uncomfortable to have them closed for a long time. "It is a good thing you only put short and a crop top on, because it will be easier to take them off before putting your dress on."