Chapter twenty

(Now edited) 

Chapter 20:

Recap:

"There are 16 girls in this room; the girls who aren't in this room will be returning back to their district, but first here is The Janoskians!" His voice showing no sign of excitement one bit, it showed that he did not want to be doing this.

He exits off the stage and comes on the boys, all dressed in their usual clothing, and as they come into the spotlights one of their songs starts playing, this fucking song.

End of recap

For about three hours the room is filled with singing and dancing girls, the boys making us laugh as they do some dares on the stage.

"Thank you for being a great audience, this is our last song and this will be the first time we have ever preformed it, this song is called teenage desperate!" Beau shouts into his microphone, the music begins to play and they start to sing it. Beau begins singing the lyrics, girls singing with him.

After they ran off the stage the lights switched on, lighting up the dark room, making me close my eyes a little before opening them and letting me get use to the sudden lit room.

Turning to Kathryn, her face showing a million dollar smile, her eyes sparkling. "That was AMAZING!" She sang, holding the 'zing', the smile on her lips.

"Yeah it was, but wish it was longer" I reply, her smile going away but appeared back after.

"I know what you mean, it is the first time I have ever seen them preform, and that what makes it amazing by as you say, it would have been better if the concert was longer, even though they must be exhausted after dancing and singing non-stop throughout the whole concert." I smile and nod at her response, knowing that they must be extremely tired and just want to crawl into their beds and fall asleep for hours on end.

Seconds later the room falls silence and the man's voice that we heard before the boys came on stage is heard, we turn towards the stage and see the man standing there with a microphone in hand, his face showing no patient what so ever.

"Now that I finally have your attention, I will tell you what is going to happen." He began, his voice sounding irritated, "when you leave this building you will be taking to a place that you are staying in for two nights before going into the next arena, where the sixteen of you will turn into ten, the six girls who do not succeed in the next challenge will be meeting the boys before you return back to your district." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Can the girls who are competing for James go to the door behind you, the woman in that room will take you to the vehicle that will take you to where you are staying."

He then told the Jai girls to go through the same door, after he knew that the James girls had left the room, next he asked the Luke girls, I walked towards the door and being the first one there I turned the door handle and opened it, pushing it open away from me. Walking into the now empty room I stood close to the other door in the room, which I am guessing that we will be going through in the next few seconds, as a few more girls enter the room the door in front of me opens and a woman is stood holding the door open.

"Girls you will be getting on the small light blue bus, the last people on the coach is at the front, meaning the first is at the back, but if you push to the front of the line then you will be going to the front of the bus." She finishes before stepping to the side and indicating for me to walk to the light blue coach.

We quietly make our way to the bus, all of us staying in a line, so that none of us would have to go to the very front of the coach. I step onto the coach and make my way to the back, where I sit down on my right next to the window, turning towards the front of the small bus, I notice that two other girls have sat down, both of them turn around.

Both of them I have met before, while in the first arena, their names Faith Knight and Emily Russo, both girls very pretty and nice.

"Three of us left now" Faith sighs, looking between Emily and me.

"The competition is going to be even harder now that there is only three girls left for each of the boys." Emily says, pulling her hand through her straightened hair.

"I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow" I ask, thinking about what we will be doing, whether or not we will be in another arena or this is it, the boys will then pick who they will marry between the three girls who are left.

"We probably will see Condrey again, we will get all dolled up and get interviewed so that the boys will know more about us that they don't know yet." Faith shrugs her shoulders.

The bus begins to move and we are told to pull the curtains closed so don't know where wears going, that in about ten minutes we can open them but as we get out of this arena we can't open them.

Emily, Faith and I all sit on the back three seats of the bus and talk about what we had to during our time in this arena, and what we are hoping we are doing when we get to the place we are staying. Faith hopes that she can get a nice hot bath, with all the bath salts you can think of and all the bubbles that one bath can hold. Emily hopes that she can crawl into bed and sleep for eternity, saying that she needed as much beauty sleeps as she can before tomorrow whatever the day holds for us.

___________________________________

A/N okay so I am super sorry that it has been a while since I updated, and it probably will be a while until I update again, I am truly sorry. Hope this chapter is alright, the girls who have gone through have been chosen randomly just as it was before, the girls who are going through for the other boys will be announced soon (in the next chapter) once again love you all for reading and voting on this book! Without each and everyone of you girls/boy (a boy at my school has voted once or twice on this book) this book wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be writing this, I probably have finished Faith, my other book by now, never mind about that though. Anyway, thank you for reading and voting, but also for commenting on chapters saying that you have like it! Love you all!!!! (I will edit it when I get chance, sorry if any mistakes in the chapter) 😘😍❤️💖😘😍❤️💖😘😍💖😘😍❤️💖😘😍❤️💖🙊🙈