Chapter twenty nine

Edited
Chapter 29:

Olive's POV

It's been three days since the last time me and Luke messaged each other back, he did send me a message back though.

Luke: Sorry Olive, I can't I don't want you to get sent home because we are talking to each other and meeting up, I don't know what else to say, I guess if we get the chance to see each other after the games, you can then tell me what happened, but I can't while the games are still going, I will feel bad if you got sent home, so I won't message you back after this, sorry Olive, maybe we see each other again though. Love Luke xx

I guess you could say I was hurt by that, but who wouldn't? I know that he is trying not to get me into trouble and then get me sent home.

I know that now I need to be careful if I want to stay in this competition until the end and maybe even win - but who knows what's going to come our way.

My train of thought gets interrupted by a voice, a well known voice one that I haven't heard in a while - Steffie. "Olive, well now that I have finally have your attention would you please get up off of your bed and follow me into the living room where both Faith and Emily are." I get up from my comfortable position and follow her, her heels clicking against the wooden floor.

When we get to it I sit down on the same couch as Emily and Faith, Steffie standing in front of the three of us. "Now, it has been a while since anything happened with the games. So the game makers are bored, and they want all the girls to be put back into an arena.-" Faith cuts her off, standing up sharply.

"What the hell! We have been in two arenas already, why do we have to go into another one?" She shouts her arms flapping around adding more to what she is trying to get across.

"Faith, of you let me finish then you can then ask any questions that I then will answer, but until I tell you everything that I have been told to say to you girls I can't answer your questions." Faith then sat back down crossing her arms over her chest, her back falling against the back of the couch. "The reason being that the games this year have gone down, meaning that if they don't go back up then this will be the final games ever. No one wants that especially since the districts have been told who will be in it next year, but that's a different thing. So to get back up the ratings and get more viewers the game makers are making a new arena, one that no one would ever have thought of. Before you ask what it is, I can't tell you because I don't know it either, no one does only the game makers themselves. All the girls will only be the first to see it before it goes onto everyone's TVs." She carries on, talking about the only small details she knows, the details that the game makers only told her so she could tell us.

"I know that you will get what you need to do when you get in - just like the other arenas. But this time you won't have a backpack, you don't have to wear specific clothes with your names on, you can wear what you wish, but what you wear determines what your challenge is. But also how long you can last in the games with the clothing you are wearing. One other thing they said is you can take underwear and one other piece of clothing." She then walks towards the elevator, turning around when she gets there. "You will be going into the arena in three hours, so you have three hours to get ready, your stylists will be coming in any second then with the remaining time you can find your clothes, and your stylist can't choose it for you! Bye girls, good luck!"

The elevator doors open and out comes our three stylists, Ocean pulls out her like suitcase box thing with all her make up in, from the elevator before leaving it where it is and running towards me, going straight in for a bone crushing hug, making the two of us fall over but landing safely on the couch. "Olive, I have missed you so much, now let's get on doing your hair and makeup, your hair needs doing again, so I'll get my dye out then we will finish your hair then start your make up. After you can find your clothes with about half an hour to choose." We get up laughing before she starts pulling me into my bedroom making me sit down, her rushing back to get her suitcase look alike thing.

About two hours and a half later my hair is dyed again, my hair put into a cute bun on top of my head, baby hairs falling around my face which she curled loosely, my makeup natural meaning anything will go with, but she also left a few different lipstick and lip gloss on my bedside table so when I have my close picked out I can add some on.

With our goodbyes Ocean finally leaves me to pick out my clothes, her not wanting to leave but having to if she didn't want to be fired. We gave each other about ten hugs, holding one another like it would be the last time we would see each other, who knows I might just be heading home if something goes wrong.

Walking to my wardrobe I search for something to wear, thinking what Steffie said about what we wear picks what challenge will come our way, so searching through it I find some black leggings and a dirty pig top, looking through my underwear I pick out some that are comfortable, cotton underwear and the first comfortable bra, which is any that I have, I pick out a black lacy one, that looks similar to the underwear I picked out just no lace.

After putting everything on, I look through the shoes I have, finding some waterproof Nike trainers I slip them on, the black matching the leggings and the blue matching the design that is on the top.

Looking at the lip gloss and the lipstick I pick up a lipstick that is close to my lip colour but just a little bit darker. After putting that on I then look again through my wardrobe for the one piece of clothing. Thinking for about two minutes I think about what I would need, what is comfortable and what I would be able to do with it. Finding the piece of clothing I want to take I put it onto my bed, waiting for someone to walk in and to tell me it is time to leave.

About ten minutes later a man, so, some who I have never met walks in and tells me it's time, he tells me to pick my piece of clothing up and follow him into the elevator, I only get a small glance at Emily walking out of her room before the large metal doors close and I am alone with the large man in front of me.

______________________________________________________
A/N
THIS IS A FILLER
THIS WILL BE LEADING UP TO SOMETHING BIG
Hope you liked it though
Hit that vote button if you did!
Also comment, share and what ever else you want to do!
Love you all!
Alex xx