Chapter thirty two

Chapter 32:

Olive's POV

Morning soon came around, for myself, a little bit too fast, all I wanted to do today was lounge about in my pyjamas, but I couldn't, we had interviews with Condrey to see which girls will be returning home. Hopefully it won't be me.

Looking at my clock on my bedside table, I see that it was already 10:00am, meaning that we had two hours until the interviews, Ocean should be here anytime to get me all dolled up and dressed.

Speaking of the devil, Ocean walks into my room, not even knocking before, once she sees me awake she pulls me into a tight embrace. When we pull away, she tells me to hop into the shower, but not to wash my hair, being that I had washed it multiple times last night, to get rid of that awful smell.

Once showered, I get out and pull a towel around my body, I get dried before wrapping the towel around my body securely. I open my bathroom door, into my bedroom to see that Ocean is setting up all her things. "Ocean?" I ask, catching her attention. "Would you be able to get me some underwear, please?" She nods her head and makes her way over to where they are kept, me giving the directions on where they are.

Ocean grabs me them before passing me them both, I say a quick 'thank you' before closing the door and pull them on. When I have got them, I notice what she had picked out for me. The Capitol had filled everyone's wardrobes and drawers with clothes we would need while here, but some of those clothes were a bit showing off, like these underwear, it might as well be called lingerie.

Sighing, I just ignore the fact that I was wearing this type of underwear and pull on a dressing gown, before walking back into my bedroom to get me dolled up by Ocean.

After what seemed forever, Ocean finally finished my makeup and hair, she then told me to stand and to take off the dressing gown, so that while I have my eyes closed, Ocean could help me get dressed in the dress for the interview that takes place in about ten minutes. Once dressed, she tells me that I can now open my eyes.

As soon as I see my reflection, it makes me want to cry, I am stood in front of a full length mirror, the baby blue dress making me feel like a princess, I wore a to the floor white dress with long sleeves made out of netting. The top of the dress looks as if it was based on a wedding dress, the bottom was a little too fitted for me, and I have always loved ball gown type of dresses, where it's fitted at top but then flairs out. If this dress was white, it could be passed as a wedding dress though. This however was gorgeous, all the small detail making up the main part of the dress, the lace, it had lace on the top half and also a corset at the back.

"Don't you dare cry Olive, I took a lot of effort into your makeup, I don't want you to ruin it now!" she exclaimed, moving her arms around like a mad woman. "Now, it is time to get you down to the interview, we have five minutes until the interview stars." She explained while doing a few touch ups on my makeup and hair.

We begin walking to the elevator, waiting for it to come up to our floor. Once the two of us are in, we just stay in silence while the elevator gets to the bottom floor. As soon as the metal doors open we walk out, my baby blue heels clicking against the floor.

The two of stay in our peaceful silence as we walk to where the interviews would be taking place. I say my goodbyes to Ocean before she leaves and goes out of sight.

Once all the girls had arrived, one of the people who are behind the scenes of the husband games, tells us what's going to happen. Everyone will make their way onto the stage through the huge doors, and all sit in order, all the girls competing for each of the Janoskians together, so that means that I would be sat with Faith and Emily as the interview goes along.