Chapter fourteen

Olive's POV

Arriving at the Capitol took longer than I remember, because I went to sleep last time but this time, I could not sleep because of the excitement of wanting to know who is waiting for me at the Capitol.

Steffie told me that the people who are waiting for me are up in my room. We take the elevator up to the top floor and when the doors open we walk out and into the living room where four girls who I have not seen since I left the capitol.

"Olive!" Shouts Ocean, she runs over to me and engulfs me into a tight bear hug, making it hard to breath.

"Ocean, she can't breathe!"Shouts Blaire, making Ocean loosened her grip around me.

"Sorry," I shake my head, chuckling lightly.

After everyone gave me a hug, and we all got settled by the TV watching a random program, Steffie told us that we now had to get ready, because in a few hours we would be in the next arena.

Ocean took me to a room with a chair and mirrors on one side, and then boxers of different types of curling irons, straighteners, hair dryers - all of them top brands, making this room cost more than my home in district S2.

"Right, I'm just going to put your hair up, so it will be out of your face for being in the next arena." She explains to me what she is doing before starting in my hair. "You will be wearing skinny jeans, and a light blue top, with your name on the back."

"So all the girls competing for Luke will be wearing similar to me but their name on the back instead?" I see that she nods her head in the mirror. "It's like when we went for training then, Luke girls wore a top with a light blue dirty pig. James girls wore a top with a dark blue dirty pig. Beau girls wore a top with a light red dirty pig. Jai girls wore a top with a grey dirty pig and Daniel girls wore a top with a blood red dirty pig."

"Similar yes, but they don't have a dirty pig on; it is just the colour of the top."

Eventually, Ocean finished my hair, makeup and got me into the skinny jeans and the light blue top with my name on the back, I noticed that it had my district on the back as well.

Blaire, Ivy and I were taken to an unknown location, where the next arena would take place, but first we were taken down a grey dull corridor into separate rooms like those that they did for the first arena. The man told me to get in the glass tube and to wait there, more instructions would be told before the klaxon goes off, indicating it has started for the second arena.

Daniel's POV

"Daniel, we are ordering take away, what do you want?" James asks me from the kitchen.

"Chinese!" I shout to him before turning back to the TV, because soon the girls will be in the second arena and the klaxon would go off, and the thirty girls would have to do what they need to get through to the next round.

In addition, we did not even know what is in this arena.

Minuets pass and the doorbell went off meaning that my Chinese is here. Rushing into the kitchen, I grab a plate, as well as what I normally eat and sat in front of the TV, waiting for the girls to be lifted into the second arena.

Everyone does the same, and sits in the living room, around the large holographic TV.

As I take the first fork full the TV shows, small clips of each girl being lifted up in the glass tubes into the second arena.

Becky Mae Jones' POV (Competing for Daniel)

I am told to go into a glass tube and to wait. I am then lifted up after about three minutes; the arena did seem so much brighter than the dull grey room.

However, anything would seem brighter than that room.

I get to the top and I gaze at my surroundings, the white crisp walls, showing no dirt, not one bit.

Just as I finish looking at my surroundings, a voice is heard, talking to me and to the other nineteen girls in this arena.

"Girls, welcome to the next arena, which has thirty girls in total. You all will receive challenges, the more people you meet the easier it will be to do the challenges. If you cheat at all, you will be disqualified. You may get off your pedestal when the klaxon goes off, you will also need to get a backpack as you did the in the first arena. Good luck and may the pigs be ever dirty."

Taking one deep breath and then letting it out, the klaxon goes off, I jump off the pedestal and onto the marble like floor, bending my knees a little so the short jump down would not hurt, and my knees absorb the impact of my landing.

In addition, I run towards the place where I think the backpacks would be, the centre of the arena.

(A/N Not as long as the chapters are normally, sorry about this but I don't know what else to write about in this chapter, how do you like the chapter though? And don't forget to vote because the more votes the husband games: the janoskains edition gets the more it)