Chapter twenty two

(Now edited)

Chapter 22:

Recap:

Without thinking I begin typing a message to Luke. I had wrote:

Hi Luke, it is Olive and I am one of the finale three that is competing for you in the husband games. I have texted you to tell you thank you, not just because I am a part of this year's games, but because of the fact that because of being in these games I have met some amazing friends, that I hope I will get to know better after the games are over. I love all five of you, but of course I love you the most, and even though we don't know each other in a more personal way it feels as if I have known you my whole life, as if we had grown up together. And as I type this while sat in my bed, in the darkness I am thinking about you, (which sounds crazy, but still true) I am think what it would be like to win, but then thinking about what it would be like seeing Emily or Faith win instead. And that though hurts me but as they say, and as you have said before may your pigs be ever dirty.

Goodnight sleep tight, Olive.

As I reread what I have write in matter of seconds I think about deleting it and typing something again, but just as I go to start to delete the text. My finger slips and I press send, making the text send to Luke. "Oh shit!" Is all I could say. I quickly try and turn the phone off, hoping that it will stop it by sending it to Luke.

But when I turn it back on and put in the password and go onto messages, and looking at the last message I see that it has indeed sent.

"Oh fuck my life" I let my body fall backwards, letting my head fall onto the soft pillows, and closing my eyes tightly, putting my hands other them hoping that I could get sucked up into darkness and never be let go again.

Just as I begin to think my life is over I get a text message, looking at the phone I see that Luke has messaged back, he had replied to my awkward message.

End of recap

Luke's POV

Today I haven't really done much, except for the small concert we had for the girls who completed the challenges and get through.

Except for that all I have done is play games on my phone, edit videos that will be going up on the channel after the games have finished, and watch TV. But as I get comfortable in my large bed, I get a text message, picking up my phone from my night stand I look to see who the message is from. The message seems to be from one of the girls who are competing for me.

Unlocking the phone I go into my messages and open it. The message is from a girl names Olive Turner, she is from district S2 and is one of the finale three who are competing for me. I read the text message she has sent, it read:

Hi Luke, it is Olive and I am one of the finale three that is competing for you in the husband games. I have texted you to tell you thank you, not just because I am a part of this year's games, but because of the fact that because of being in these games I have met some amazing friends, that I hope I will get to know better after the games are over. I love all five of you, but of course I love you the most, and even though we don't know each other in a more personal way it feels as if I have known you my whole life, as if we had grown up together. And as I type this while sat in my bed, in the darkness I am thinking about you, (which sounds crazy, but still true) I am think what it would be like to win, but then thinking about what it would be like seeing Emily or Faith win instead. And that though hurts me but as they say, and as you have said before may your pigs be ever dirty.

Goodnight sleep tight, Olive.

After reading the message I am quick to message her back, wanting to let her know that what she messaged to me, put a smile on my face but also that I appreciate that she has enjoyed it and thought about her competition and what it would be like for them to win not just herself. I message her back:

Hello Olive, thank you for putting a smile on my face, I love fans like you that don't just think about them self's but they also think about other fans. And thank you for competing in this year's games, let's see what happens next, and see if we get to meet each other again before the games ends.

Goodnight Luke.

But before I could wait for her to reply my eyes became heavy and they started to get harder to keep them open, so I let darkness take over my tired body after all that singing and dancing that we have done earlier on that day.

Olive's POV

WhenI read what Luke messaged me back, it made a smile make its way into my face. Iam glad that message out a smile on his face before he goes to sleep, soinstead of replying back to him I locked the phone and put it onto the nightstand and let my eyes close and let darkness take over my body, letting my bodyrelax under the soft sheets and on the comfortable mattress and soft pillowsunder my head.�bV���e

___________________

A/N short chapter but I know it was in need of an update, didn't know what else to write so here you go, the next chapters will be better and might be edited unlike the past three, but will edit them when my laptop is fixed so I can use it again.

And I am starting something new, for at the end of chapters, what about me asking you questions, such as what's your favourite food etc?

What do you think of the idea, if you don't like it it's fine, I'm bored and wanting to do something with my life that meaningful.

Anyway, I had an amazing time at Disney land Paris but it didn't stop raining one bit, I get soaking wet and that made me cold, in Germany five people got killed because of the storm they had! It hasn't rained that much for 130 years!

Hope you liked the chapter! Tell me what you think! Trust me this isn't one of my favourite chapters I have done. Also I have published my new fanfiction, but only the first chapter! Go check it out, I will start writing it more when this fanfiction is finished! (It is another Janoskian fanfiction)

One last thing, some people asked me to write a 5SOS fanfiction and that is what I am doing, but I need characters so if you are interested then tell me! And I'll send you or somehow show you who I need for it.

Vote, comment, share, and whatever else 😂😊😅

Love you!! Alex xx