Chapter twenty one

Big announcement at the end of this chapter, it is about the picture on the media bar!

Now edited

Chapter 21:

We arrive at a large building with two other buses outside, both of them different colours.

When the bus comes to a halt the three of us make our way to the front of the small bus and out of the door, where the woman who told us to get on this bus on the first place. "Girls, you will be taken to your rooms, you all are sharing a floor between the three of you, and you cannot go to other floors where the other girls are staying. If we catch you in one of their floors you will be sent home and another girl will take your place, one who has just gone home." I quickly nod my head understanding that we can't go to another floor no matter the situation. Emily and Faith nod their heads as well making the woman know that we understood and that what else she had to say (if she had anything else to say) she could.

"I will now take you up to your floor." She begins walking towards the automatic double glass doors, both of them opening as we got closer to them. The woman walks to the elevator and presses for it to come to the bottom floor, the doors open and the four of us steep in, the woman pressing the button with the number '5' out of the six buttons, number one being the reception - the bottom floor and '6' being the top floor.

When the doors reopen she steps out and the three of us follow like lost puppies following their mother in a strange place.

"Right then, so that you can't argue on what rooms you are having we have picked them for you, leaving one room spare, for like a makeup room for the three of you, the reason why it has four bedrooms on each floor is because one of the five groups of girls has one more girl than everyone else, meaning they won't have that spare room like you have."

"Emily Russo, you will be taking the very first room, Faith Knight you will be taking the second one and Olive Turner you have the third room, the fourth room being the spare/makeup room." She takes a breather before continuing what she had to say. "You need to be up and dressed before midday, but you can't out no makeup on what so ever, your stylists will be doing that for you - Ocean for Olive, Water for Emily and Waves for Faith." Is the last thing she says before she stunts towards the elevator her high heels clicking on the wooden floor. She then gets into it and the doors close behind her and before we begin talking we wait about another minute before turning to each other.

"Well she is..." I start

"Nice" I look over to Emily, her face looking serious but as I keep looking at her with a raised eyebrow she cracks out laughing, Faith and I follow her and we laugh until we can't breathe.

"She is nowhere near nice. She is the opposite of nice." Faith shudders.

"Defiantly" Emily and I say in unison.

"Now can we go check out our bedrooms?" Faith asks, her voice sounding excited, and you could tell why because in the Capitol bedrooms are a huge thing, they have to be beautiful no matter the size of them, the smallest bedroom that is in the Capitol would fit a queen sized bed, a large wardrobe, set of draws and a bedside table. Now not even my bedroom in district S2 can fit a queen sized bed in, and that is the smallest in the Capitol. So no matter what they bedrooms will be big.

Emily and I nod our heads excited as well, Emily makes her way to her bedroom door, hers being the closest to where we are stood. She stretches out her hand and turns the handle, pushing the door open revealing her bedroom. The three of us gasp, the theme of this room is pastel red and white, everything in sight being in pastel red or white, when we are finished looking around this room we move to the next room - Faith's bedroom. Faith pushes open the White wooden door revealing a large room, bigger than Emily's, the colour theme being violet, and just as Emily's room, everything was in that colour, the curtains, the bed sheets, the only thing that wasn't in violet was the wardrobe and the floor, the wardrobe was wooden letting that show, and the floor was also wooden, matching he wardrobe.