Chapter twenty four

(Now edited)

Chapter 24:

Olive's POV

Light started to shine through the crack in the closed curtain of the living room, the slight noise of birds chirping outside in the glorious sunshine.

Sitting up I look around and see that Emily and Faith are still fast asleep on the couch, the three of us in our dresses from the interview with Condrey last night. Sighing I stand up, stretching my arms and legs before walking into my bedroom, slipping off the blue dress and hanging it up before walking into my bathroom and turning on the shower.

As the water warmed up I began taking off the makeup that still is on my face, I slipped off my bra and underwear before stepping into the shower, letting the warm water run down my back, realising the tension from sleeping on the uncomfortable couch in a dress.

After showering I step out and wrap a fluffy blue towel around my body, my hair wrapped up in a smaller blue towel.

I make my way into my bedroom to get dressed for the day, not knowing what today is going to bring for all the competitors that are left.

I get dressed in some blue ripped high waisted skinny jeans, a light blue cropped top and blue heels before sitting down and letting my curler heat up as I put a little bit of makeup on my face.

When my makeup is finished I begin curling the bottom section of my hair, in medium sized curls, not too small nor too big.

I then make my way out of my bedroom and into the kitchen to make myself something to eat, I get the batter ready for pancakes.

Just as I finish the batter, having twelve pancakes to share between the three of us, Emily walks into the kitchen still in her dress, looking as if she has just woken up, "Morning!" I say happily to her, putting four onto a plate and putting it in front of her as she sits down.

As Emily starts to spread Nutella onto her pancakes before picking one up and shoving the entire thing into her mouth, "I am hungry, okay" she says before slightly giggling and starting to shove more Nutella covered pancakes into her mouth. Rolling my eyes I turn round and put the kettle on, as I wait for that to boil I begin covering my four pancakes in Nutella. When the kettle is finished boiling I make myself a cup of tea and a cup of coffee for Emily and for Faith, seeing as that they don't like tea to drink.

When Faith finally make an entrance into the kitchen she's already changed in comfortable clothes that consisted of some running leggings and a sports bra, looks as if she was going running. "Morning!" She says cheerfully as she sits down, I put her four pancakes in front of her as well as her cup of coffee, she says a small thank you before standing up and going towards the freezer, when she returns she has the ice cream, I raise my eyebrows at her, is she really going to put ice cream onto her pancakes?

See looks up at me and then to Emily, seeing that the two of us are looking at her funny, she sighs before opening her mouth to speak, "What? Don't knock it till you try it" she shakes her head before scooping ice cream and putting it into the middle of the hot pancake, then she rolls it up and cuts it up into pieces before beginning eating.

After finishing my pancakes and my cup of tea I walk into my bedroom, I sit onto my bed and turn on the TV putting the capitols mostly watched program on - Condrey's show, "Good morning! Today's show we will be talking about the husband games, telling you what is going on, we will be talking to the girls who are left about everything and anything that you ask me to ask them. So on to get your question answered send me a tweet with the #askthehusbandgamesgirls with the question and with the person you want me to ask!" The program goes onto a break, all adverts showing, most if not all having a strange theme to it.

Just as the adverts finish I hear the phone that the games gave us in the last arena, it makes a noise saying that I have received a text message from someone, curiosity taking the best of me, I pick up the phone from my night stand and see a text message, from Luke, I unlock the phone to read the full message, it read:

Hey Olive, I wanted to ask if you would be interested in going to get something to eat for lunch together. Luke

Did he really just messaged me if I wanted to go have lunch with him? without my brain thinking my fingers started to type a reply back to him, but before I could stop myself I pressed send, I don't even know what I wrote to him! Shit!

I look at what I had wrote, reading through the message:

Hey Luke, I would love too! Where do we need to meet up? Olive

After face palming myself I just sighed I can't just say no now that I said 'I would love too!' I just lock the phone and begin watching the show once again, listening to Condrey, him talking to the Janoskians - wait a second, I look to where Luke is sat, he is looking down at his phone, his hands begins to move, just like he is typing.

Seconds after he stops the phone buzzes, I look to see that Luke has messaged me back. He is talking to me when he should be talking to Condrey, oops.

Luke replied:

We can meet up down near where Condrey's show is, but I am busy at the moment so I'll message you when to come down from your floor. Luke x

Luke, you do realise that I am watching Condrey's show, right? So I can see that you are on your phone when you are on live television 😂 Olive x

Looking back up to the TV I see Luke's cheeks go a slight pink, he is blushing, he then looks up and looks straight to the camera, a small smile on his lips, making me just sigh, he just looks such a cutie and I am glad that he asked to have lunch with me.

Oops? Is what he replies back, making me laugh alittle. I shake my head before replying that we should talk after the interviewis finished and that he should actually take part in the interview and not letthe other boys shove him to the side and let him be the quite one for once.    

___________________

A/N okay so this is quite short, but still not the shortest I have written before, what do you think will happen, what did you think about Luke messaging Olive? What do you think are the questions that will be asked for the girls to answer? And what about the lunch that Luke asked Olive to come to?

Vote, comment, etc...

Love all of you, and sorry that it isn't edited my laptop is still broken and still isn't fixed yet, they don't even know what to do with it, I need this password but it didn't come with the laptop when my parents bought it me for xmas.

Alex xx