⇝ 0.6 ⇜

(y/n)'s POV

"You want me to help on the Kira case?" I asked, hardly believing the words that's coming out of Ryuuga's mouth.

"Yes. I would also like to add.. I think we both know that the both of us are using an alias."

My eyes flew wide open. How he knew is beyond me, but he's L, the best detective there is. So, how he knew I was using an alias.. Does not surprise me.

"You caught me red-handed, Ryuuga. But if we both know that we're using an alias... Will we reveal our names, or shall we wait?" I asked.

"Let's wait until we fully trust each other." Ryuuga said.

"Well, you obviously have some trust in me for you to tell me who you are." I said.

"That is true, but I have my reasons for trusting you. My reason for not fully trusting you is because you might be Kira." I gritted my teeth and put on an irritated smile.

"That's fair enough, in fact, for all I know, you could be Kira. So, us waiting is probably for the best until we know that the both of us are 100% not Kira." I said.

"I apologize if that offended you," He said as he looked at the window, "It's probably best if we leave now, who knows what will lurk in the dark."

"Don't make the nighttime sound more creepy than the creepy people lurking on the streets." I said as we both got up.

"Apologies. Now, come. You're staying in the hotel room with me." Ryuuga said.

"W-Why with you?" I asked.

"It'll be easier to monitor you."

I nodded as we walked the streets of Japan. I observed the man next to me, he had messy black hair and dark eyes. There was one feature that was very noticeable, the dark under eye shadows. He wore blue jeans and a long-sleeved white shirt.

"Does the task force call you Ryuuga?" I asked.

"No, that was only for the university."

"Then what do they call you?"

"Ryuzaki. You may call me that if that's what you want."

I smiled at him, but of course he just kept his eyes on the sidewalks, the people, the streets. He never blinked throughout the whole entire time I talked to him.

"Ryuzaki.." I quietly said.

"Yes?" Ryuzaki turned to look at me.

"I look forward to working with you. I can't wait to find Kira." I said, excitedly.

"It's good to have you on the task force, Hitomi." He said.

I hope I can tell you my REAL name. Even though you already know that this name is fake... I just want someone to say my real name again.. But I'm not going to give it out just yet, if I did.... I'd be digging my own grave.

_

We stood outside a door that most likely led to Ryuzaki's room. The door was opened by a man with gray hair and blue eyes. He wore a tuxedo, almost like a butler.

"Hitomi, this is Watari, my assistant." Ryuzaki introduced the man.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Hitomi." Watari said, letting us in.

"You can just call me Hitomi. Also, it's a pleasure to meet you, Watari." I smiled as I looked at Watari.

I turned my head, only to meet with more men in the room.