⇝ 2.0 ⇜

Lawliet's POV
(When Misa and (y/n) left)

After the girls left, I felt my blood starting to boil. Once Misa said that she wanted to ask (y/n) something in private.. I wanted to pull her away and hide her, keeping her close to me. I saw her look at me too, she knew how I felt, but if I am right about this, then she wanted to get information.

At least she's helping our progress move foward... I just wish that it wasn't in a way that she could get killed.

"Um... Ryuzaki?" I snapped my head up at everyone.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked, nonchalantly.

They're all creating tension in the room, it's obvious.

"So.. You and Hitomi, huh?" Matsuda asked.

"What about us?" I acted dumb.

"You two are.. Dating?"

"Oh, yes! We are, I see that you watched your television or you were amongst the people on the streets. I'm impressed that you paid attention, good work." I said, my voice having a mocking tune in it.

"U-Uh.." I turned my chair back to the screen.

There really is no point in looking at names to start thinking about which one is Kira. (y/n) and I already know that Light and Misa are the two Kiras, but I guess it doesn't hurt to look for a backup, just in case that we are wrong.

Silence filled the room, I actually did start to get upset at most of these people. I looked behind me to see them all in office chairs, not doing anything at all. I looked towards Mr. Yagami, only to see that he was looking through papers regarding the case.

"If you're all going to just sit there and do nothing, you might as well leave and not work on this case at all. I'm disappointed at the fact that most of you are upset about Hitomi and I dating, if you're so easily distracted by that then you can get easily distracted by anything." I said as I turned back to my computer screen.

I heard them all panicking and shuffling through papers.

Well, I just ripped up the 'Who's Crushing on (y/n)' list. Good, because she's my girl. But... I can still feel Light trying to burn through my skin and skull with his eyes.

(y/n)'s POV
(Now)

Misa and I walked back, only to find everyone, except for Lawliet and Yagami-san, shuffling through papers. I looked at Misa, who shrugged at the sight, then I looked at Lawliet. He was going through his computer, still looking like the frog he secretly is.

"I think Ryuzaki scared the others." I whispered in her ear.

We both giggled at the sight, but we both sensed that the tension was higher than the mountain of bodies piled behind Light and Misa. Well... That's what I sensed. I walked over to Lawliet, feeling the stares of everyone on my back.

"You scared them, didn't you?" I whispered in his ear, I felt him shiver underneath me.

I laughed a bit, but I was given a glare.

"Yes, Sherlock Holmes?"

I then heard snickering behind me. Lawliet looked at them, resulting in them to shut up. The only one I heard was Misa, she was trying to hide her laughter. I looked at her, only to find her sitting next to Light, who was staring at Lawliet and I, just like the others. I'm glad that Yagami-san is working hard, but Light is distracted, geez...

Why is everyone so distracted?

I sighed as I felt Lawliet stare at me. I looked at him, only to be pulled onto him. I looked at the floor to see his feet touching it.

"So, you can sit like a normal human being!!" I exclaimed as I looked at him.

We heard snickers once again, but I then felt Lawliet's face in the crook of my neck. The tips of his hair tickled my neck, causing me to stifle a laugh.

"Your hair tickles." I said as I placed my hand over my mouth.

I then felt kisses going up and down my neck.

"R-Ryuzaki.. Everyone is-" I was cut off by him finding that special spot on my neck.

"I don't care.." Lawliet murmured.

I let out a gasp as I felt him bite down and started to suck. I bit my thumb so I wouldn't make any noise, it was awkward that we would be doing this in front of everyone.

"Get it, Hitomi!" I heard Misa shout.

"OKAY! OKAY! WE GET IT!!" Matsuda shouted.

After Matsuda shouted, Lawliet stopped. I was left breathing heavy and gasping for air. I then felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"I hate you right now.." I muttered.

"I love you too," I then felt Lawliet turn his head, "you guys can go home now, if you wish."

I then heard feet scrambling on the floor and up the stairs.

_

Matsuda's POV

Ryuzaki got to her first, I wish I had to talk to her myself..

_

Light's POV

So, it is true. Well played L, but, if I can't have her, then no one can.

_

Everyone else's POV

Lucky bastard.

_

Misa's POV

Light... I can see the crazy look in your eyes. You love her, don't you? I refuse to kill her, but.. I have a feeling that he's going to try something. I don't want to stop this friendship, but Hitomi will have to stay away from me..