⇝ 2.5 ⇜

Here's the next chapter, but I just wanted to say that IM SO HAPPY I GOT PROMOTED IN KARATE TO A SECOND DEGREE BLACK BELT AND I HAD TO BREAK A BRICK AND I DID IT ON THE FIRST TRY!!!! I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU GUYS T_T

Anyways here's the next chapter!!

_

(y/n)'s POV

Another day has gone by, we bid the others farewell, well...

"Hitomi?" Light said as he walked up to me.

I was sitting in an office chair, spinning around. I slowly came to a stop, and it was enough for me to not suffer from being dizzy. I looked around, but I couldn't find Misa anywhere. I sighed as I looked at Lawliet, he just looked annoyed as hell to see Light talking to me.

"What. I don't want to talk to you." I spoke, giving Light a glare.

"Can we talk?" He asked me.

I looked at Lawliet then back at Light. I let out a heavy sigh as I stood up.

"Fine." I crossed my arms as I let Light lead me out of the room.

_

Light led me to a room where I know that there was cameras monitoring us.

"What do you want?" I asked, obviously annoyed.

"I wanted to talk with you, Hitomi." Light said.

"Well, I'm standing here! Oh well, maybe you wanted to talk about why you were trying to prevent me and Ryuzaki from dating when we obviously had mutual feelings towards each other. Why would you do this? Why Light!" I shouted at him.

"I don't know! Maybe it's because I like you!!" He countered back at me.

L-Light...likes me... Oh no... That's bad, very bad!

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LIKE ME OR NOT LIGHT!! IM DATING RYUZAKI AND YOU'RE DATING MISA!! AND I REFUSE TO CHEAT ON THE ONE I LOVE BECAUSE YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ME THIS ENTIRE TIME!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, causing us to hear someone knocking at the door.

I cleared my throat and told the person to come in. I sat on the couch, while Light stood standing. We saw that the entire task force, except for Misa, came in.

"Geez... Can you guys shout at each other any louder." Matsuda said as he rubbed his temples.

"Sorry." Light apologized for the both of us.

"Hn..."

"Light, is this true?" His father came up to him.

"I-I.."

I then saw Lawliet standing in the doorway, I stood up and walked up to him. I signaled 'let's leave' in which he nodded as an agreement.

"I'll leave those two to talk, I wonder what Misa will think when she finds out." I said as I closed the door as the two of us left.

Lawliet and I walked down the hallway, it was an awkward silence between the two of us.

"I'm sorry that you had to hear that.." I looked at Lawliet as I apologized.

"You don't have to be apologizing for something like that. But if you want to make it up to me, then you'll move in with me." Lawliet looked at me.

"Then you're helping me move all of my things." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Okay."

_

Lawliet and I managed to move whatever belonged to me, into the spare drawers and closet that he had.

"Thanks for helping me, Lawliet." I said as I gave him a smile.

"Anything for you." Lawliet said as he pulled me closer to him, causing my side to hit his torso.

He turned me around to face him, his face getting closer and closer. We then stopped when we heard a sound outside the door.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes." He whispered back.

We pulled away from each other and I quickly grabbed my phone. I slowly, and quietly, walked to the door, with Lawliet close behind me.

"Maybe I should open the door, (y/n).." He whispered in my ear again.

I shook my head as a 'no' and quickly opened the door. There we saw Light on the ground, I then saw a black notebook next to him. Light tried to reach out for the book, but I quickly bent down and grabbed it. I checked to see if it was fake, but I found out that it wasn't.

"Wait... I remember this book." I said to myself.

"No, you don't!!" Light shouted at me.

"This was the book that started it all between us, causing me to see you and Ryuk. Ryuk? You here?" I asked as I looked around.

"Good eye as usual, Hitomi." Ryuk said as I saw him fly next to Light.

"Death Note..." I said the name to myself.

I then remembered my phone, so I quickly took it out and snapped a picture of the front cover. I glanced at Light and saw a red tint in his eyes. He immediately saw what I was doing and trying to grab the book out of my hand. Lawliet pushed Light away from me, but I quickly grabbed his shirt and pulled him in our room. I shut the door and locked it, only to hear two pounding fists on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR HITOMI!!" Light shouted at me.

I quickly began to take pictures of the pages, turning them all over. I then came across a certain name.

(b/n) (l/n)....

I gritted my teeth and continued to take pictures, ignoring the pounding on the door.

"HITOMI!!!"

"I WILL FIND OUT YOUR REAL NAME!!!"

"IF I CANT BE WITH YOU, THEN NO ONE CAN!! NOT EVEN RYUZAKI, I'LL KILL HIM TOO!!!"

"Shut up you psychopath!!" I shouted behind me.

I then heard kicking, I started to pray that the door won't break open. I saw Lawliet push the coffee table against the door. I quickly ran to the bathroom and dialed the police station, only to have Yagami-san answer.

"Hello-"

"Yagami-san!!" I try not to talk to loud.

"Hi Hitomi? What's wrong?"

"Your son is banging on mine and Ryuzaki's door, threatening to kill us if we don't give back a notebook that he had, which showed all the names of the people that were killed. Please come and get him away, he's scaring me and the door's about to break down!" I pleaded into the phone.

"Alright! Alright! We'll be right over!" With that we both hung up.

"HITOMI!!!"

"Ryuzaki.." I said as I hugged him.

"Hitomi? What's wrong?" Lawliet asked as he hugged me back.

"I'm scared..." I whispered, "And I called his father."

"What did you tell him?"

"About the notebook and how he threatened to kill us." Me whispered was almost drowned by the pounding and kicking.

"Is it close?"

"What?"

"The police station."

"It depends on when they get-"

"HITOMI!!" Light shouted.

"Light! Calm down!" We heard a voice say to Light.

We then heard struggling on the other side of the door.

I'm actually scared...