⇝ 1.4 ⇜

(y/n)'s POV

I ran inside and took the elevator to get upstairs. I was praying that no one else wanted to use the elevator, but just my luck, before the door closed, two hands stopped it. I then saw Matsuda and Yagami-San walk into the elevator.

"Oh hello, Hitomi!" Matsuda greeted.

"Good afternoon, Hitomi." Yagami-san greeted.

"Hello and good afternoon to the both of you." I said, forcing a small smile.

"Um.. Hitomi.. Are you ok?" Matsuda asked.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" I cocked my head to the side.

"You're crying." Yagami-san pointed out.

I forgot I was crying! Damn you, Lawliet!

"Heh.. Love takes a toll on you, especially if your heart's broken.." I muttered, it hurt to say those words.

A broken heart. That's what I have.

"Hitomi? What did you say?" Matsuda asked.

"Love takes a toll on you, especially if your heart's broken. Love breaks your heart, like a hammer breaking glass. But the glass is my heart, and right now, the broken shards are all over." I said, letting tears run down my face.

"Who made you feel like this?" Matsuda asked.

"O-Oh, it's some boy from the university." I lied.

"Well, we'll talk to-"

"NO!!" I shouted but quickly covered my mouth.

"Hitomi?"

We then heard the elevator signal that we were on our destined floor.

"Well, I'm gonna go rest in my room! S-See ya, whenever you guys need me!" I said as I dashed out of the elevator and into my room.

I slammed the door shut, but I knew that it wasn't safe to let it all out. So, I walked into my bathroom and locked my door. I slid down to the tiled floor and before I knew it, I started sobbing.

I'm crying over a petty fight, tch.. Pathetic..

_

I walked into Lawliet's room, not even bothering to knock. Why did I come here? Matsuda sent a text message saying that everyone's going to be here to talk about the Kira case and they wanted me there. I sighed as I closed the door behind me, making everyone turn their heads towards me.

"Hi Hitomi! Are you ok?" Misa came up to me.

"I'm.. Fine? Why do you ask?" I countered.

"Matsuda told me that some boy from the university broke your heart. Do you want me to go and talk to him?" That's when I snapped.

"CAN EVERYONE STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE CONCERNED BUT I DON'T NEED IT!!!" I shouted.

"Hitomi.. Maybe you shouldn't work to-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence..." I growled.

"Do you guys suspect that Hitomi might be Kira? I mean, there is a 10% chance that she could be the one to kill all of these people." I heard Lawliet say.

"You out of all people.. Ok, I see how it is. To prove that I'm not Kira, I'll tell everyone my REAL name." I said, making Lawliet narrow his eyes.

"Wait- What?" I heard Yagami-san ask.

"Yes, I've been lying about my name for a long time now, I even had to tell the professors at the university my alias to keep me safe from Kira." I challenged the two Kiras in the room.

"Don't you dare..." Lawliet said.

"When did you start to care?" I asked.

"Then what is your real name?" Matsuda asked.

I stole a glance at Light and Misa, they looked like they were getting ready. They were getting ready to kill me..

"My real name is-"

Before I could say anything, I felt a hand covering my mouth. I tried to turn my head but I couldn't, I felt myself getting dragged out of the room.

"MMF!!!" I screamed through the hand as I started to struggle.

"It's me, calm down Hitomi." I stopped struggling when I recognized that voice.

Lawliet..

I then felt myself get released, but my wrist was grabbed so I couldn't run away.

"What do you want.." I groaned.

"We'll talk when we get to your house." Lawliet said as he made us run outside and along the sidewalks.

"H-How do you know where I used to live?" I asked as I was forced to run.

"I have my research." Was all he said.

After a while, we reached my old home. The lights were off and I knew that the door was locked.

"Well, sorry, Ryuzaki, the door's-"

"Check under the mat."

My eyes went wide, how would he know that..?

"I would think that a normal person does that, am I wrong?" Ryuzaki asked when he saw my reaction.

I sighed as I got my spare key from under the mat. I unlocked the door and walked into my dark house. Unfortunately for me, Lawliet followed me inside, so I didn't have the chance to close the door on him.

"You've changed.. Is it because-"

"Of you? Yes."

I don't know if that's in a good way or a bad way...

"Look, I don't know what got into Light but-"

"You were kissing the enemy."

"You're making it seem like I was the one who kissed him," I closed the door as I talked, "I was right when I said that you were on your period. Are you sure that you're not a gi-"

I was cut off by me getting turned around and pinned against the door.

"R-Ryuzaki?!?"

"(y/n).." He leaned down to my neck, "call me by my name... Please."

I was able to feel his hot breath on my neck. His hands were pinning my wrists to the door, along with him trapping my torso with his. I closed my eyes, releasing a sigh I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm so sorry, I lost control of my emotions when I saw you with Light. You were giving reactions to him that I knew that I could never get out of you. But... After me pushing you away, trying to work on the case, my mind would always wonder over to how you must be feeling.. Our time together, especially that night when we kissed, you made me feel something that I was finally able to figure out what it was." Lawliet whispered into my neck.

I felt him give little kisses all over the side of my neck. I then felt a spark of pleasure from one spot that made me whine when he went to another.

"Now that's a reaction I was hoping to get." He said as he started sucking on that spot.

Tiny moans were escaping my mouth. My wrists were struggling to break free, my whole body was squirming. I felt the tiny licks and kisses, but I then heard a pop. I looked at Lawliet, I knew for a fact my face was red as ever, but all I saw was a smirk.

"Now everyone knows you're mine."