III (Break up)

DUSTINE

When i arrive at the house i was surprised when a blonde young hair woman opened the door for me with a big smile on her face.

"Hello,sir"sabi niya sabay nagbow siya sakin.

"Who are you?!"i asked curiously.

"Oh!im sorry sir,i forgot to introduce my self,my name is Samantha Murray your new maid in service"sabi niya sakin sabay nakipagshake hands"nice to meet you in person sir."at nung nakapasok na ako ay agad naman niyang sinara ang pinto.

"Like wise."at pagkatapos nun ay agad na akong umakyat papunta sa kwarto ko para magbihis dahil basang-basa pa ako nang pawis,kakagaling ko lang kasi mag gym.

..........

Pagkatapos kong maligo ay nagulat na lang ako paglabas ko nang C.R. nung biglang sumilpot ang bago naming maid na ngayon ay nag-aayos na nang damit sa cabinet ko...that's why i intentionally make a coughing sound so that she can recognize me standing at the back of her half naked.

"Oh!im sorry Sir.Dustine i didn't mean to intrude your privacy,if you excuse me"she said it shyly and embarrassed and walk to the door as fast as she can.

Habang tinitignan ko siyang lumalabas sa kwarto ko ay hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti at mapailing at in the same time i feel that there is something about her.

.............

When i went to our dining room i saw my family already eating lunch except to my little sister,for all i know my little sister in on a birthday party of her friend kaya hindi na ako nagtataka at naglakad na ako papunta sa lamesa,pagkaupo ko pa lang ay agad nang may naglagay nang juice at tubig sa baso ko.

"Oh!thank you!"i said it to her in a surprise tone while looking at her.

Kanina ko pa siya nakikita pero ngayon ko lang siyang nakita nang malapitan and until now ngayon ko lang nalaman na may instura din pala siya,but shes really not my type and i already have a girlfriend and i am a loyal boyfriend.

"Dustine!?"mother said that makes me came back to reality.

"Yes?"sabay hinarap ko siya while raising my both eyebrow and with a smile paste on my lips.

"Have you already met our new maid?Samantha?"sabi ni mommy habang tinuturo niya si Samatha.

"Yes mom,i have already met her in the time that i arrived earlier from workout."i said it to her while spooning a salad.

"Oh!so i dont need to intruduce her to you"sabi niya na natatawa at nagpatuloy na siya sa pagkain.

"And by the way,where is your little sister!?"concerm na tanong ni Daddy sakin.

"Actually,Heather is on her Friend's Birthday party,didn't she tell you?"Mom said to Dad.

"Nope,we didn't spoke or see each other today?"

"Then you might be busy for work?"Mother said with a smile.

Hindi na sumagot si Papa at ngumiti na lang siya at nagpatuloy na sa pagkain at pagkatapos ay bumalik na sa katahimikan ang buong kainan.

I was midway finishing my lunch when suddenly i remembered something"Oh!im sorry"i said it while standing and wiping my mouth with a napkin"I almost forgot!this is my first anniversary with Lexy!!"i said hysterically while i accelerated to my room to fix my self up.