XXIII (DIVORCE)

VICTORIA

        I was on my room putting my necklace infront of the mirror,when suddenly the burst out to open causing the wall to shake.

"What the hell wrong with you?!"i said it angrily while still sitting and stared at him in the mirror with intense look.

"You!!Victoria!!"He said it angrily while pointing me"are you out of your mind!??..what comes up in that wicked mind of yours when you told the kids about  us!!"galit na galit niyang sabi sabay kinuha niya yung vase at tinapun kung saan.

"What do you mean us?"i said it calmly and confuse even though that i really know what he really means,but i just want him to be irritated.

"Drop the act and tell me!!"galit niyang sabi sabay hinulog niya yung mga gamit na nasa lamesa ko sa sahig.

Dahil sa galit ko ay dahan-dahan akong tumayo sabay kinuha ko ang isang vase na natira sabay binasag ang dulo nito at pagkatapos ay iniharap sa mukha niya"Dont you dare try to test my temper Vladimire!!"nang-gigil kong sabi sabay nilapit ko pa sa mukha niya yung dulo nung basag na vase na hawak ko"dont be so ill-mannered,discourteous, crude!!dont act that you didn't do anything Wicked my dear husband!!and for your information our kids is old enough to know the truth!!to know what kind of a father they has!!dont you there comes here in my room like hands is clean cauae it will never will!!"sabay tinapon ko sa sahig yung vase at tinulak siya sa tabi para makalakad ako.

"I think this relation of ours is empty as that box!!"sabay tinuro niya yung box na nahulog sa sahig dahil sa paghulog niya kanina.

"I know."magpapatuloy na sana ako sa paglalakad nung biglang nagsalita siya ulit.

"I think it is the right time to have a divorce!"he said seriously.

Hinarap ko siya with an evil grin plastered on my lips and walk towards him"And what?marry Magnolia and have a happy family?"natawa ako bigla sa thought na si Vladimire ay magkakaruon nang happy family kay Magnolia

Hinarap ko siya with an evil grin plastered on my lips and walk towards him"And what?marry Magnolia and have a happy family?"natawa ako bigla sa thought na si Vladimire ay magkakaruon nang happy family kay Magnolia."In your dreams!"natatawa kong sabi sabay naglakad na ako palabas nang kwarto.

"No!just to get away with you!and to your greedy intentions!"sabi niya almost shouting but i just ignore him and jusy continued walking while there is still the evil grin plastered on my lips.

When i arrive downstairs i automatically get the wireless telephone and contacted the sumbungera so that i can cofronted her,because i think she will never stop holding my husband's pants.

"Hello?"The maid said curiously.

"Where is the owner,i need to have a word with her."sabi ko sabay naglakad ako papunta sa upuan ko.