XXVI (CATASTROPHE)

DWIGHT

             When i find out what Dwight did to my little sister ay hindi ko na nakayanan ang galit ko sakaniya,first he is the reason why my relationship between my ex girlfriend and I ruined,then now he is trying to ruined my sister life!!that Crazy psychopath!

Hindi na ako nagdalawang isip na pumunta sa bahay nilay,i didn't even knock on thier door basta sinipa ko na lang ang pintuan nila like a boss the reason why thier door broke to open.

"Dwight!show your fucking self you horny coward!!"sigaw ko sa gitna nang living room nila.

"Dustine?!"sigaw ni Mrs.Wallace.

"Where is your son so that i can smash his face and dismantled his joints!"galit kong sabi.

"Please calm down"she said it calmly then rolled her eye.

"No!!your psychopathic son almost raped my little sister and you expected me to calm dowm!?!where is your F*cking crazy son!!?"sigaw ko sa mommy niya sabay hindi ko siya pinansin at naglakad na ako papunta sa kwarto ni Dwight.

"Hey!!you better stop whatever you doing or else i will sue you for trespassing!!"she threatened's me with a playful grin on her lips while her chin held high and doing her bitch face and her both arms are cross over her chest.

"Oh!really!?"i shouted from thier interior balcony"then i will sue your son for sexual abuse!!"i shouted at her at nagpatuloy na sa paghahanap sakaniya,and when i opened the door of Dwight's room ay nakita ko siyang kakagising pa lang kaya agad ko siyang nilapitan at hinawakan ang T-shirt niya at itinaas kaya siya napatayo.

"You rapist!!"sabay sinuntok ko ang pagmumukha niya"I will going to kill you son of a bitch!!"sigaw ko sakaniya sabay inihagis ko siya sa sahig at sinipa-sipa"I will going to kill you!!"then choke him and force him to stand up at sinuntok ang tiyan niya kaya siya napasigaw at nagsimula na ring nagsusuka na siya nang dugo"What's wrong with you!!"nang-gigil kong sabi sakaniya.

Hindi lang niya ako sinagot at tinawanan kang niya ako kaya maslalo ako nainis sakaniya kaya kinuha ko yung lamp na nakalagay sa sida table niya para ihamapas sana sa pagmumukha niya nung biglang dumating si Mrs.Wallace at pinigilan ako.

"NO!!PLEASE NO!!"pagmamakaawa niya sakin,i even saw her tears falling from her eyes.

"If it's not because of your mother i will kill you cold-blooded!"i threatened him then throw the lamp anywhere at pagkatapos ay dinuraan ko siya"Your dirty as Fuck!!"sabay naglakad na ako palabas nang kwarto niya without even giving second glance on them basta ang alam ko lang ay nilapitan siya nung mommy at humingi nang tulong.

Nung nag-lalakad ako papunta sa pintuan,the door suddenly burst to open and seeing my parents walk inside the house while my mother walking towards to no where furiously,nakita niya yung made nila Mrs.Wallace kaya agad niya itong tinanong.

"Where is Magnolia?!"she said it imperiously,hindi na siya sinagot nung maid nung nakita ni mommy na yung ibang maid ay nagsisitakbuhan papunta sa taas.

"What are you doing here son?"father said curiously, while his brows narrowed to my direction at nakapamewang pa siya.

"I just give that psychopath a lecture!"sabi ko na nakangiti pa as if i am very proud of myself kung ano ang ginawa ko kay Dwighy.

"What did y-"hindi na natapos ni Daddy ang sasabihin niya nung nakita niya si Mommy na paakyat na sa taas."Victoria!!"sigaw niya pero hindi lang siya pinansin ni mommy.

I just Chuckle then walk out at the broken door,i will leave the mess to them and maybe give their time to fix thier problem too.

VICTORIA

When i arrive upstairs i followed the maods that is walking to someone's room,papalapit pa lang ako when suddenly i saw Magnolia came out from the room while Crying,i slapper her face mercilessly, that bitch deserves a slap for ruining my families life.

"Where is your preposterous, impractical, erratic, psychopathic son of yours!!"nang-gigil kong sabi while i burried my finger nails into her flawless skin.

"Ouch!!"sabi niya,but i just ignored her and smiled at her evilly while im raisinf my right eyebrows,actually i really know where is her son is,cause it's very obvious that my son already beat that up maniac!i just really want to hurt her.

"Victoria stop it!!"sabay hinila ako palayo ni Vladimire ka Magnolia with all his force kaya nabitawan ko ang braso niya but i actually saw the blood dripping to her skin.

She breath heavily and anxious,while her tears are none stop from falling from her pale eyes.

"Are you okay?"Vladimire said with so much concern to his voice that makes me so irritated,how dare they do that infront of me."Get some first aid kit!"nag-alalang sabi ni Vladimire sa mga maids na agad namang sumunod.

"No!"i said like a boss habang hinawakan ko ang braso nang inutusan na maid ni Vladimire.

"What's wrong with you Victoria?!"galit na sabi ni Vladimire habang tinatakpan niya yung sugat.

"Well,why wont you look to the mirror and ask your self what wrong with you!"i said it calmly while making my bitch face"She deserve that and she deserve to feel the pain that our family is suffering right now!actually that is not enough!aftrr that son attempted to rape our daughter!!are you out of your mind Vladimire"sabay tinulak ko palayo yung maid"Dont you dare get some first aid kit or else i will destroy you!"i threatened the maid para hindi talaga siya kukuha nang gamot.

"Please Victoria!dont be so immature!"Vladimire shouted at me fully giving his all attention and care to his other woman.

"Me?!Being immature!look at both of you!!so who do you think is acting like an immature!!i am your Wife Vladimire and we are here to solve the problem to our daughter!!but look what you are doing!!you are doing things that a husband not usually do when thier wife is around with thier mistress!!so act matured or maybe even professional! you are a father of two kids!"sigaw ko sakaniya.

"Victoria please,stop this!!"pagmamakaawa ni Magnolia sakin.

"Me?you beg me to stop this catastrophic situation that both of you actually made?why wouldn't you just stop seeing my husband and just focused to your own family,with that psychopath son of yours!!fix your family first before you fix the relation with you and MY husband,cause i will rotten your son in jail!"sabay naglakad na ako palayo sakanila,bumaba na ako sa hagdanan while heard the voice of Vladimire calling me,but i just ignore them at nagpatuloy lang sa paglalakad palabas while the ambulance finally arrive to rescue that crazy man.