XXXI (PLANNED)

VICTORIA

I am so happy this past few days when Vladimire,my former husband leave at this manor without a word at ang mga anak ko lang ang mga kasama ko rito but actually parang hindi ko lang din sila kasama dahil halos buong araw ay wala naman sila dito,kung meron man sila sa gabi na makakauwi at minsan ay hindi ko na sila maabutang gising pa ko..and I also planned to put some barrier over Vladimire and to my kids,I know na impossible yang mangyayari dahil siya yung ama nang mga bata but i will find a way para mailayo ang mga anak ko sakaniya,i want to make his life miserable and lonely kaya nga kinausap ko si Travis about the affair so that pagbabawalan din silang magkitang dalawa and threatened them something heinous that if they going violated the rule then they will have thier consequences and in the end Vladimire will end up lonely and decided to have a reconcile to whatever our relation is and admit to me that he realize that he cant leave a life with out me,and I will be a Fergusons again.

That's why i decided to go to a mall to have a little happiness cause its actually so boring always staying in this big manor,kaya nung nakabihis na ako ay agad na akong pumunta sa labas nang manor and saw my personal chauffeur standing beside the car,when the moment that my chauffeur saw me walking outside the porch ay agad niya akong nilapitan para payungan at alalayan papasok sa kotse ko.

Nung nakapasok na kami sa loob nang kotse,I instantly told him kung saan kami pupunta at agad naman niya sinunod ito,while we are on our way to the mall ay nakatingin-tingin lang ako sa labas nang bintana nang kotse,watching the tall buildings and a sea of peoples that has mix emotions na madadaanan namin, when suddenly Someone caught my attention na napasigaw ako sa driver ko na itigil ang kotse"Stop the car!!"sigaw ko sakaniya at agad naman niya akong sinagot.

"Let me just park the car Mrs.Fergusons."mahinahon niyang sabi at agad pinark ang kotse sa gilid nang sidewalk infront of a coffee shop.

Nung nakahinto na yung kotse ay ibinaba ko nang kaunti ang bintana nang kotse ko at kinuha ang phone ko sa purse ko,kung hindi sila kayang pigilan ni Travis well the citizen do,that's why I took a photo to both of them while they are drinking whatever it is,holding hands and hugging one another,well that is the perfect Proof so that Travis will go ballistic and fly out of his rage lalong-lalo na kapag malaman niya na hindi lang siya at ako ang may alam kundi ang buong bayan.

After I took the photo of tge lovers affair ay nagpatuloy na kami sa pag biyahe but this one on the way to Travis' office,I know!that Im acting like a subongera but this is my way to put some walls between Vladimire and Magnolia!I dont want to see my plan backfired on me and im the one to be alone,I want them to be alone not me!

That's why when I reach on his building I didnt hesistate to do exactly what I did when im walking on the hallway until I arrive at his exact office,I saw her assistant once again but before she could ever talk ay hinulog ko yung mga dala niyang mga papers para meron siya paglagyan nang attention niya and not going to disturb me.

Nung nakapasok na ako I saw Travis sitting on his chair while reading something like a file or stuff that caught my curiosity because when the moment that he notice my presence on his office ay agad niyang tinago ang papel sa drawer niya na parang naghi-hysterical.

"What's that?!"nagtataka kong tanong sabay umupo ako sa upuan na nakalagay sa harap nang desk niya.

"That is nothing,that is just one of my paper works"sqbi niya sabay umayos siya sa pagupo at inayos ang damit niya"So?what brings you here Victoria?"

I first breath deeply and smile on him after"Im here to ask you,if why your wife is still seeing with Vladimire?aren't you talk to her?because if she is not scared of your words then i will make my words slapped straight to her face!"I said in a classy tone.

"Actually,Victoria im sorry for your loss and im sorry if that is cause by my wife,but i have been busy lately that I actually forgot to confront her."He said but i can clearly hear the depression of his voice.

"The confront her now!!"sigaw ko sakaniya sabay tumayo ako nang padapog sa pagkaupo ko at tinignan siya nang masama.

Huminga muna siyw nang malalim bago siya nagsalita ulit"Victoria,I am trying."sabi niya na parang napapagod na.

"Well try harder!because if that promiscuous wife yours wont stop seeing Vladimire I'll make sure that each and everyone here in Villa Montefarrcon will see this!"sabi ko sakaniya sabay pinakita ko sakaniya yung mga picture na kinuha ko kanina.

"What?!No!if you will do that my career wi-"hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin niya nung bigla akong nagsalita.

"Oh yes!this maybe be your last!"pagkatapos ko yung sabihin ay kinuha ko na ang cellphone ko at nginitian siya bago ako lumabas sa office niya.

I heard him sigh in exhaustion and contacted someone on his phonr,that should be his wife but when the moment that I stepped out from his office I saw a Familiar face of a guy enteted on his office.

Kaya napatigil ako sa paglalakad at napalingon,I know for sure that i have already saw that guy somewhere and because of my curiosity ay pumunta ako sa information area nang building and ask the name of the guy that i've saw who entered on Travis' office.

"Oh!that guy?his name is Cross Danford Murray Mrs.Fergusons"sabi niya with a soft smile on her lips and in the same time intimidation on her expression.

"I would like to correct you that I am no Longer a Fergusons!so can you just please!call me Ms.Bank!"naiinis kong sabi sakaniya at halata naman sa pagmumukha niya ang pagkatakot.

"Im sorry Ms.Bank"sabay niya sabay yumuko.

"So tell me,what is his role on Travis life?"nagtataka kong tanong.

"Actually Ms.Bank,I dont know anything about the relation between him and Gov. Wallace,but base on what is written here is that he will have a meeting with Gov.Wallace alone."

Alone?why?is this related to the paper that he is reading earlier?huminga na lang ako nang malalim and make my infamous fake smile before I walk away.

While I am walking out of this building when I butt in with Magnolia.

"Hi!Magnolia!"and still my fake smile is still plastered on my lips while just continued walking.

"What are you doing here Victoria!?"galit niyang sabi pero hindi ko lang siya nilingon at nagpatuloy lang ako sa paglalakad sophisticatedly then said.

"Just Unimportant discussion with your husband!"at sumakay na ako sa kotse that is waiting in the middle on the last stairs of the porch.