XXXII (DECLARATION)

TRAVIS

After Victoria visited on his office.

          After Victoria leave.the person that i want to see all day has arrived that make my heart shattered into small pieces, I want to embrace him tightly, tell him how i sorry I am,how I want to shout it to everyone that my lost son that I thought was dead is now here in front of me while narrowing his eyebrows for confusion,my tears  is attempting to fall from my eyes but I force myself to be strong,,Tinitigan ko lang siya but i can actually see the similarities between the both of us,yes he is my son my future heir.

"Gov.?"nagtataka niyang tanong habang nakatayo lang siya sa harapan ko.

Hindi ko na napansin na kanina lang pala ako nakatunganga dito,it's felt like it's so surreal,until this moment im still actually can't believe that person that i thought that was long gone is actually alive.

"What makes you want me here?"nagtataka niyang sabi.

"Oh!im sorry please have a sit"then I offered the vacant seat infront of my desk."I know,that what im about tell right now will going to bolw your mind and in the same time confusion,but i hope that you will hear me"may sasabihin pa sana ako nung bigla siyang nagsalita.

"What do you mean Sir?"nalilito niyang sabi.

Kinuha ko ang envelope na nakalagay sa drawer ko and before ko nilabas talaga ay tinignan ko muna nang mabuti if this will be the right thing to do,i planned to tell him the truth,hindi ko na alam kung hanggang kailan na lang ako rito,so I better tell him as soon as possible before it's too late,i wanted if I will going to confront to Lucencia about this ay kasama ko na ang anak ko,I want both of us will hear her explanation para maging klaro na ang lahat.

"Cross,I hope you'll understant this."sabay inabot ko sakaniya ang envelope.

"What are you talking about Gov.?"he said it to me in confuse while frowning his eyebrows to me then into the envelope"What is this?"nagtataka niyang sabi habang dahan-dahan niyang binubuksan ang envelope.

"That is a DNA test"i told him calmly but actually deep inside I want to cry and hug him.

"Why?"sabay binasa niya ang nakasulat dun sa DNA result and when the moment that he read it na ay napatayo siya sa pagkagulat at napatingin sakin na nalilito."What is this all about?!"nashock niyang sabi.

"I know,that's actually my expression when I first knew"natatawa kong sabi trying to cool the atmosphere around the room.

"How?"nalilito niyang sabi.

"When you told me that your father is Sebastian Murray,it gives me the curiosity to know who you are."I said calmly to him sabay umayos ako sa pag-upo.

"Why?"I know that from this moment is that is the only word that he can bare to say because he is still in the state of shock and I understand him.

"Because when you were a child we give you to him to take care of you temporarily while im gone to some business Trip."huminga ako nang malilim,when he didnt say a word I continued talking and look at the chair infront of my desk signaling him to take a sit at agad naman niyang sinunod ito"But when i got back here in the Philippines and went to Sebastian's house but they told me that Sebastian just pass away,in that very moment hundreds of question came into my mind that's why I went to your mother's house."sabi ko sakaniya and I can actually felt my hand shaking.

"Then why didn't you leave me to my own mother instead?"nalilito niyang sabi and I actually saw the anger from his expression to his face.

"I know that this will sound crazy but your mother has it's own family that's why I cant leave you to her"sabi ko sakaniya my voice almost breaking."your mother just make her appear to her family that you pass away because of extreme illness, thats why in your funeral when you are a child we framed someone to appears that,that is you."