X (THREAT)

VICTORIA

             After what happened yesterday of the Heather issue,i am really eager to know if who is behind to all of this problem and this false revelation,that's why after the party i contacted all of her friends and ask them about what happened,actually nobody answered me to my question,that makes me so mad last night,,,but i was shocked when i woke up in the morning,because when i read the tabloids,i read some article about the scandalous fight yesterday of my Daughter Heather and it tells that it is now scattered and viral in social media,thats why i instantly watched the video and i see how embarrassed and shocked my Daughter is,that's why when i knew that it was Lucencia's daughter who did to her!i didn't hesitate to plan a visit her in thier own estate so that i can talk to her personaly,cause actually im reall,really mad at her right now because she didn't just make my Daughter embarrassed kundi dinagdagan nanaman niya nang bagong problema kaming dalawa kaya mas lalo na talagang lalayo ang kaluoban nang anak ko sakin.

We are now at our dining room and having lunch when suddenly my son Dustine broke the silence.

"Okay,what is this tabloid talking about?mom,dad?is it real?"he said curiously while all of us stop eating and gave our attention to him.

"What are you talking about Dustine?"nalilitong tanong ni Vladimire kay Dustine.

"Daddy,am i really your Daughter?"naiiyak na sabi ni Heather sa daddy niya.

"Yes!Of course baby,you are my one and only daughter, why did you ask that?"sabi niya sabay tumingin siya sakin nang may pagtataka.

I just rolled an eye at him sobrang busy kasi sa trabaho kaya wala nang oras magbasa nang mga tabloids"Because that is what tabloid says"i said it emotionlessly while sipping a little bit of a wine.

"What!?and where did they get that!?"gulat na gulat niyang sabi.

"It was from Freya!"naiinis kong sabi sabay umirap ako sakaniya"Lucencia's Daughter!"sabay kumain ako.

"Then tell me Dad?!am i really a Fergusons?!"galit niyang sabi.

"Whatever comes up to that mind of her i know tha-"hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin niya nung biglang tumayo si Heather nang padabog sabay umalis.

"Heather!!i am talking to you!!"Vladimire said almost shouting.

"Give her time."i said it calmly sabay hinawakan ko ang braso niya"Let's proceed eating"sabay nagpatuloy ako sa pagkain.

"What kind of a mother are you!"naiinis na sabi ni Dustine sabay tumayo"Do you really just let her be alone in this kind of situation?!you dont know what teenage kid suddenly comes up in thier mind to a situation like this!!"sabay sinundan niya yung kapatid niya."Heather!!wait!"

"Now,tell me Victoria?is this true?"Vladimire ask curiously while wiping his mouth with table napkins.

"Oh God!!even you Vladimire?!why the hell can't all of you believe me!!for god sake!!"pagkatapos ay tumayo na ako sabay uminom ako nang konting wine at pinunasan ang bibig ko sabay padabog kong inilapag sa lamesa ang pamunas

"Victoria!!"Vladimire said just like a command.

"Talk to your workaholic busy self Vladimire!!"i said it without any second glance at him.

"Victoria!!"

i just chuckled and just continued walking to my room,i need to fix this problem and i need to know if where did she get that information in that nefarious mouth of hers!!

After i change my clothes i instantly went out of the manor and as usual my personal Chauffeur is already waiting for me outside and lead me inside the car.

Pagkatapos kong sabihin ang lugar kung saan ako pupunta ay agad na kaming umalis,,hindi nagtagal ay dumating na rin kami sa Hamilton estate,agad akong kumatok sa pintuan nila at agad namang may nagbukas.

"Good morning!!where is Freya?"i ask innocently to thier maid.

"Good morning Mrs.Fergusons,tatawagin ko lang po"i just rolled and eye at her at sabay agad siyang tumakbo papunta sa loob habang ako ay naghihintay lang sa labas.

Nung nakabalik na yung katulong nila ay mas nilakihan niya yung pintuan para papasukin ako habang ako ay nginitian lang siya and walk to thier home like i am the owner.

"Lucencia?!"i called her.

"Victoria!!"she said it surprisedly while she is walking towards me at niyakap ako sabay nakipagbeso-beso sakin"What brings you here?!"

"Ahmm,,Lucencia,can i talk to your daughter?!Freya?where is she?"sabi ko habang hinahanap ko siya sa paligid nung bigla siyang nagpakita.

"No thanks"sabi niya sakin emotionlessly sabay nagpatuloy na siya sa pag-akyat sa hagdanan.

"Freya!!dont be so discourtesy!!"galit na sabi nung mommy niya.

She was half midway on the stairs,when suddenly she stop and look at me"Really?!do you really think that im going to listen to your pathetic lecture?!well im so sorry if i am so,what do you called that mom?discourtesy? why wont you ask her daughter and know that fact so that you will know if who is really the "discourtesy" on both of us!"pagkatapos niya yung sinabi ay nagpatuloy na siya sa pag-aakyat.

"Im sorry Victoria"her mom said apologetically.

"It's fine,im sorry but i need to go"hindi ko na hinintay ang sasabihin niya at naglakad na ako palabas nang bahay nila.

She dont like the easy way then let's go to the hard way bitch.

-------------------

After that day i decided to go back on thier estate to talk to her again,let's just see if she's not going to talk to me if she find out what i just discovered to her.

I knock on their door couple of times and after a few knock the door burst to open at ang sumalubong sakin ay si Freya na mismo.

"Hello Freya!"i said sarcastically sabay nakipagbeso-beso ako sakaniya.

"What are you doing here again?!i said i dont want to listen on your pathetic lecture!!"isasara na sana niya yung pinto nung bigla kong pinigilan ang pagsara niya..

"Freya!"i said it with a chuckle"do you really think that i dont know about this!"sabi ko sakaniya sabay kinuha ko ang litrato sa envelope at pinakita sakaniya"you are obsessed to my son!!how desperate you are,to ruined their relationship just like that!"sabi ko habang natatawa.

"What are you talking about?!excuse me?i didn't do that!!"sigaw niya sakin.

"Yah!i know!but i know that you are the one who took the photo?!am i right?!"i said it while smiling at her while im raising my right eyebrow up.

"What do you want Victoria!!"naiinis niyang sabi.

"Simple"then i make my evil smile at her.