XIV (REMINISCE)

DUSTINE

         After i got the news ay agad akong naging masaya and in the same time ay na lungkot,i dont really know if what should i really feel this very moment,if im going to be get mad?the fact that she cheat on me with my former bestfriend or to be happy cause she is now finally awake from Coma..but sadly to tell that she can't remeber anything,even the day i proposed to her or even the day that she lie and hurt me.

Because of the confusion of what should i really feel,napag-isipan ko na pumunta na lang sa may pool side nang bahay,since wala naman masyadong tao dito at tahimik lang din ang paligid,it already night kaya nagpapahinga na yung mga tao.

I am just staring straight to the water from the pool

,while reminiscing all the happy memory that we used to make

,while reminiscing all the happy memory that we used to make...it's just heart breaking to accept the fact that the girl that i dreamed to be with forever until i get old just cheated on me with the person that i treated like my real brother,love always betray that is what always Evil villain says,at first i dont believe it,cause some say love can change a person and it is the most powerful thing in the world,but when i experienced the most treacherous love,i say that....love actually betrays.

Huminga na lang ako nang malalim habang nakatingin sa mga bituin sa taas nang langit when suddenly someone spoke.

"I know,it is really hurt"napalingon ako sa nagsasalita at nakita ko si samantha na naglalakad papalapit sakin habang may dalang wine,she is not wearing the actual maid clothes,naka formal lang siya that make her more attractive.

"What are you talking about?!"nagtataka kong sabi sakaniya sabay umayos ako sa pag-upo.

Naglagay muna siya nang wine sa glass sabay umupo sa katabing upuan ko sabay ibinigay niya sakin yung isa pagkatapos ay huminga muna siya nang malalim bago siya nagsalita

"Love?at first it is romantic,it makes you happy,to the point that you will believe that love actually make a person change in life,but then again,love is a trick game some played by the cruel and the foolish to the weakest,love betrays,love hurts...

"Love?at first it is romantic,it makes you happy,to the point that you will believe that love actually make a person change in life,but then again,love is a trick game some played by the cruel and the foolish to the weakest,love betrays,love hurts,it maybe change your life but in other side of the real world,it can cause the most painful agony,make a person so devastated causing to change."sabay hinarap niya ako at hinawakan ang kamay ko"remember this Dustine,Every person has it's own shadow,own secret and own attempts...shadows only represented that all of us has it's dark side!!that there is no such thing as innocent,once it gets hurt,betrayed and broken!!the only thing that can a person show is nothing but a pure hatred and anger the reason why to show them their true selves,so if i were you,dont give your trust easily,or else you will end up betrayed and hurt."sabay deretso niyang ininom ang buong wine at pagkatapos ay ngumiti siya sakin at tumayo"Nice talking with you,have a nice night"