XXIV (CONFRONTATION)

DUSTINE

After that i got the news that my parents is planning to have a divorce,it causes me to instantly pissed me off!!i am so mad that i even want to smash the face of my parents,meron na nga kaming walang katapusang problema dadagdag pa sila,lalo na ngayon kailangan dapat namin harapin ang mga problema na dumadating sa pamilya namin nang sama-sama.

Kung may isang bibitaw at tatalikod sa problema mas lalo lang lala ang problema at mas lalong magkakabuhol-buhol ang sitwasyon.

I am at the pool side once again,I dont know but everytime that im sad,mad or emotinal dito talaga agad ako tumatambay,to the fact that paliging halos walang tao dito sa gabi,kaya it really give me time to think and cool down my anger.

I was just standing beside the pool while holding the glass of wine,huminga ako nang malalim at pumukit nang sandali,i wish that even a single night I can forget all the problem in our lives.

I got out of my thoughts when suddenly someone cough behind me as if trying to get my attention kaya agad akong napalingon sa likod ko and not so unexpected ay nakita ko si Samantha sa likod ko while holding a bottle of wine on her hand"Do you want me to refill your glass?"she said it with a smile.

Ngumiti lang ako sakaniya sabay naglakad ako papalapit papunta sa may bench."Is there any problem?"she said it with concern on her voice while walking towards me and sit beside me"Oh!i know that i doesn't have the rights to ask you that but i hope i can help you?"she offered me with a concern smile plastered on her lips and while shugging.

I chuckle to her expression,she so cute and adorable but my expression change into concern when i notice a bruise on her forehead."Wait?what happened to you?i said it in concern tone and gently touches her bruise causing her to wince in pain.

"This is nothing"sabay umatras siya nang konte"I just hit my face on the sink when i accidentally slip on a water causing me to fall."sabay ngumiti siya sakin as if she is ensuring that she is fine.

When suddenly i remembered about the letter,i know that i am not sure if it really belongs to her but there is nothing wrong to ask and to ensure it,that's why i get the paper on my side pocket on my pollo and showed it to her.

"Ahmm..."when i look to her face she seemed so shock "Did you made this?"sabi ko habang nakangiti while frowning dahil sa hiya.

She lowered her head and chuckle gently"Why?is it cheezy?"she said it like she is so embarrassed, i even noticed the blush spreaded to her beautiful cheeks.

Napangiti ako sakaniya,she is so adorable"Actually no,i kind like it"i said teasingly.

She chuckle gently then face me shy look"I know that you are the son of my boss,but i can't stop myself from falling inlove with you!"the she laugh and covered her face with her palm"I know that im so Corny,but it just,that's what i feel abou-"hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin niya nung bigla ko siyang niyakap,i know that it kinda odd to this with my maid,but i think i like her,its just because she is beautiful or rather she just really have a good heart and therr is something about her that make me happy,just like right now,evem though that im so pissed out because of the family feud but when she came into my side and tried to comfort me,it lessen my anger that is what i like about her.

"It's okay,i understand, i know that kind of feeling"sabi ko habanf nakayakap parin sakaniya at hinihimas ang likod to calm down her nerves.

"It's so embarrassing"sabai niya nahihiya sabay humiwalay siya sa pagyakap sakin"Do you mind?"she ask me while handing my glass.

"Sure!"sabay ngumiti ako sakaniya.

She pour out the wine for her self and drink it with only one gulp"Im sorry!!it just...."sabi niya na parang hindi makapaniwala"It's unbelievable."while saying that her right hands is placed on her chest.

"I know"natatawa kong sabi."We got the same right now"

"Really?"her eyes is sparkling like a little star in the sky while her cheeks is non stop from spreading the red stain around it,she bite her lip and smiled at me"I know that this is really odd thing to say as the servant of the owner of this manor but...."She take a deep breath her eyes gently then face me"I like you."she said it shyly then after that she rose from the chair.

"I think the feeling mutual!"sabay tumayo ako at niyakap siya nang mahigpit"I like you too Samantha."i said it happily when suddenly i heard something sounded behind our back."Who's there?!"i said curiously while walking towards where the sound came from and out of no where Aster came.

"What did say to her?!"he said in a hashed voice.

"Aster."i said it Calmly.

"You dick!!i thought you will help to make a move to her but what did you do?!you make your move by your own!"he said furiously then walk away.

"Bro!?"i called him but he just ignored me that's why i face Samantha that is now really confuse by the situation,that's why i went to her and hold her both arms,i take a deep breath before i continue talking"He is my Friend,Aster,and he kinda like you,and now i dont know what to now that he thinks that i kinda betray him,do you excuse me for awhile?"i ask her,i know that i should follow my heart,but Aster is my long time friend since were kid and i dont want that to destroy it,it's just because we love to thr same person,i hope i can fix this.

"Sure,its fine"she said it with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

She just nod at me and smile,kaya nginitian ko na din siya at agad sinundan su Aster.