FINAL CHAPTER

"What have you learned in life?"

Yes,It is a very simple question but yet the most toughest to answer,What I have learned in life?the question keeps repeating on my mind as if my mind stop from functioning, I tried to remember everything that happened to my life I tried my very best to figure out what I really learned in my life,it's been a minute since the reporter asked me,,and when all of my memory starting to flash back in my mind my,all of the sudden my mouth automatically opened and say the word naturally.

"If I've learned anything from life?"I take a deep breath before continuing to answer"It's that sometimes the darkest times can bring us to the brightest places.I have learned that the most toxic people can teach us the most important lessons in life and that our most painful struggles can grant us the most necessary growth, even the most heartbreaking losses of friendship and love can make room for the most wonderful people. I've learned that what seems like a curse in the moment can actually be a blessing in disguise. I've learned that no matter how difficult things seems to be?, there is always hope and beauty in life, and I've also learned that no matter how powerless we feel or how horrible things might see, I can't give up. I have to keep going even when it's scary, even when all of my strength seems to gone and fall, I have to keep picking myself back up and finish what i've started, because whatever we're battling at the moment, I am sure it will all pass and I can make it through. I've made it this far and I can make it through whatever comes next even the darkest devil comes and blocks on my way."I said it confidently and straight,I take a deep breath once more and smiled to them"Im really sorry to say this..but i really have to go..i need a little bit of a rest"I said it tiredly.

"Thank you for the time Miss Fergusons"I just nod to the reporter and smiled before I rose from the chair and walk away sophisticatedly"its been a very tough year"I muttered to myself with a successful smile in my lips.

It's been a months since all of those drama happened and those past few months?runs smoothly as I expected,Dustine has a new job and now dating someone secretly and I guessed that's good for him!And then Heather,she's now at the rehab,but no need to worry,I just visited her yesterday and she told she's fine and recovering from all of those happenings.Lucencia?She's sad since my brother Cross pass away,she also Admitted to her whole family the truth and feel sorry for it,and for Mr.Wallace,unfortunately he just pass away this past few weeks,after we found out that he has a stage three cancer,he stop from being the Governer of Villa Montefarrcon that's why now My father Vladimire Fergusons the new Governer of Villa Montefarrcon and we found out that my mother and Vladimire is actually officially still married,That's why we only thought that Victoria Married my Father it is because she thought that My mother Cordelia is Dead that it turns out alive.

When I got home the first person who runs towards me for my embrace is Helena,I know,new cast of the story,but she is my new little sister,Everybody thought that the baby that Ms.Magnolia caring is the baby of Mr.Travis Wallace but the truth is,it is the real daughter of my father,Ms.Magnolia only told that to stop Mr.Travis from divorcing with her ,called it desperate but it's true, that's why when Mr.Travis pass away she told us that it is my father's daughter at first we dont believe her,we think that she is just hallucinating or something,she kind a Delusional and neurotic person though,but just to make it sure with no regrets we go for DNA test and when the result is possitive we keep the baby and now named to Helena so cute and adorable.

"I love you baby!!"I said it happily while pinching her adorable round cheeks.

She is only one years old so i dont actually expect that she will answer me to say I love you too.

Now that my whole Family is complete I think that this day is the most wonderful thing that happened to my life ever since,some loss but we can make it,we are all Brave we are a Fergusons and it runs in our blood to fight no matter what.

I just want to tell this to all of you,to all of those people that experiencing confusion,depression,betrayed, bully and more other kinds of problem that you must be brave no matter what comes in your life,you must have faith in your self even if it seems like all of your strength is down you should know how to determined things and to know who is the toxic people in your life,Show your soft,tender delicate self then the vulture is already circling around you guarding they're prey and waiting for the right timing to hit your weakness...so if i were you??if you already feel the sensation that the vulture is now after you,,you should be a hawk ready to determine if who is the predator and who will be the prey and also dont easily believe in actions,I would like to remind you that every rose has it's thorn,that's what the quotation says and it means that every good things has it's bad side,he\she maybe look angelic outside but still,we may not know that deep inside she got that wild and scandalous personality that is just waiting to happened,just like the saying that beauty is sometimes dangerous that can actually be referred to a forest,that it maybe beautiful from a far but if we good deep inside the forest,we dont know what will suddenly show up,It maybe a bunny?or worst a wild beast that can instantly eat you alive.and make things short,what I mean is dont believe in first action of a person,because most of the time they are just doing good thing for the first impression but wait till the last,cause actions?can really be so decieving sometimes that is the only tip that I can give you in life,dont let someone defined who you are,be yourself.

"Am I right mother?"I ask happily.

"Right for what?"Mom say confused while still a smile plastered on her lips.

I chuckle gently and hug her while she is caring Helena"Nothing Mother!!"I said happily.

"Wait for me!!I dont want to miss that kind of moment in my life!!"Father said while running towards us and when he arrive at our side he automatically embrace us with his very huge arms.

I've never thought before that I could feel safe in the embrace of the person that I really heated the most before,this is my life.

If you think that this story is all about the story of Victoria?well your wrong,dahil ang bida ay hindi namamatay and since Victoria is gone?actually this story is a story on how I embark my journey of

Revenge

We are all in the same story, just different chapters,dealing with the same beginnings just different endings.

**********

PS: Yes!!natapos ko na rin ang story na toh!!I hope that all of you enjoyed and love my story just like how I feel about it while making!

If you loved it? I will really appreciate it,if you vote for my story and leave a comment below, it's fine if it's a positive or negative feed back,dahil nag-e-enjoy lang naman din akong magbasa sa mga comments niyo!!Salamat talaga sa pag supporta sa story ko hanggang sa dulo ay binasa niyo talaga,thank you very much!

Love lots!!

LOVINGuBUBU15 :*