XXI (CONVERSATION)

VICTORIA

               The day pass,but the pain that i have felt to Steven's loss is like still freshly happened,its hard to accept the fact but everytime that i remember him,parang lahat nang mga masasayang ala-ala ay bumabalik parin.

Nandito lang ako sa kama ko nakaupo while my both arms are crossed over my chest,i breath deeply and sigh and after that my phone suddenly rang that's why i get it and answered it.

It's an unknown number"Hello?who is this?"nagtataka kong tanong sabay tumayo ako sa higaan ko at naglakad papunta sa balcony ko.

"Hello Victoria!sorry for your loss."the robotic voice said sarcastically from the other line.

"Shut up!!you monster!!who the F*ck are you!!??I am tired of this charades!! if you have a problem with me,face me like a man!!not like a yellowbelly milquetoast that always hiding behind the shadow arsehole!!"galit kong sabi while my grip on the phone tightened because of my ranging anger.

"huh!"the person from the other line chuckle"i thought you will hunt me in the most darkest deepest part of this wretched world?oh!!i forgot!your poppet just died or rather your lover!!"he said it in the other line while laughing.

"What do you want from me!!??"nang-gigil kong sabi.

"I want you to suffer and drag you into hell!!"

The fiercely vigorous discussion causing to make the atmosphere here in my balcony heated.

"What did i ever done to you!!?"sabi ko sakaniya habang sabay napahawak ako sa dibdib ko sa kaba,it's hard to fight a person that only hide from the shadows.

"Oh!why did you touched your chest?feeling nervous?"natatawa niyang sabi sakin.

"What!!??how do you know?!"then i look around my room then in our lawn,there's no one in it"Where are you?!"nalilito kong sabi.

" Victoria,you should know the saying,what goes around,comes around or maybe you reap what you sow,just like how you kill Alexis.."the she laught"Go Victoria!!find me!!"he said it like he is challenging me,though i really dont know the real gender of this person cause the voice is robotic,but i feel like this is a guy.

"I DESPISE!!"sigaw ko sa telepono sabay tinapon ko to sa kahit saan,i dont care i can buy new one.

Nagmamadali na akong naglakad papasok sa kwarto ko sabay sinara ko ang pintuan nang balcony ko at lumabas ako sa kwarto ko,i wanted to call some police but she know about what happened to Alexis,baka ilaglag pa niya ako o he\she has a prof so i rather hire a bodyguards at magpalagay na din nang CCTV dito sa manor na agad ko naman inutos sa assistant ko para gawin na niya and after that i went to the kitche to get some glass of wine to lessen my nervousness.

I was sipping my wine when suddenly Vladimire pops up at the back of me"Victoria!!why did you hurt Magnolia?"he said it seriously.

I rolled my eye before i faced him"What are talking about Vladimire?!"i said innocently while slowly walking towards the sink while still holding my glass of wine.

"Oh Victoria!sto thia foolish act and tell me why?!"galit niyang sabi sabay hinila niya ako paharap niya.

"Why wouldn't you ask yourself?"i said calmly sabay tinanggal ko ang kamay niya sa balikat ko.

"Just tell me!i saw the bruises around her neck!are you even thinking?!"galit niyang sabi.

Ngumiti muna ako sakaniya,pagkatapos ay hinila ko ang necktie niya papunta sa may sink then i turned on the garbage disposal unit in our sink tapos ay hinulog ko dun yung neck tie niya kaya ito nang ga-grind hanggang sa lumiliit na ito at napapadapa na siya sa sink.

"You saw the bruises while you kissing her teasingly in her neck!!you whore!!sabay tinapon ko deretso sa mukha niya yung wine sabay tinurn-off ko na ito at pagkatapos ay hinayaan ko na siyang na-stuck ang necktie niya dun at naglakad sophisticatedly while there is a smile plastered on my lips.

"You son of a bitch!!"sigaw niya sakin habang sinusubukan niyang tanggalin yung necktie niya.

I chuckle gently the say"Your penny deserves that!"i said without giving any second glance on his direction.

Nung nakarating na ako sa living room ay biglang lumapit saakin yung assistant ko na si ashley at inupdate sakin ang mga nangyayari sa mga inutos ko sakaniya.

"Mrs.Fergusons,everything is on set and the hiring to be your body guards starts tomorrow"sabi niya habang yung mata niya ay nakafocus dun sa mga paper works niya.

"Okay."ay umupo na ako one and only chair,itong upuan na toh ay ang tanging upuan na inuupuan ko,no one even dare to sit here or i'll burn thier souls in hell,kahit saan ako uupo dito sa part nang manor na toh,my maids will carry this wherever i am.

"ay umupo na ako one and only chair,itong upuan na toh ay ang tanging upuan na inuupuan ko,no one even dare to sit here or i'll burn thier souls in hell,kahit saan ako uupo dito sa part nang manor na toh,my maids will carry this wherever i am

"Ashley!!"i called my assistant.

"Yes,Mrs.Fergusons?how can i help you?"sabi sabay naglakad siya papalapit sakin.

"Where is Dustine and Heather?"tanong ko sakaniya,nagtataka ako because this past few days ay palaging wala sa bahay yung dalawa.

"Mrs.Fergusons,for all i know Miss Heather is with her boyfriend,Dwine Wallace."she said it firmly with a smile.

What!?i cant believe that my daughter is dating with the son of her father's Mistress!!dapat to matigil,once that Heather will Finds out that the mother of her Boyfriend is the other woman of her Father i know for sure she will  be devastated with that news.

"And Dustine?"I said Curiously.

"His with his Friend Mrs.Fergusons,Aster?son of Mrs. and Mr.Hamilton."her expression is still the same.

"Okay."then i smiled at her."You can go."

Huminga ako nang malalim nung nakaalis na siya at napahawak ako nang mahigpit sa armchair nang upuan ko."This relation with my daughter and this Dwine must be stop!!"sabay tumayo ako sa pagkaupo.