XXXIII (ENGAGE)

VICTORIA

When i got home,my son Dustine caught my attention when I saw him sitting at the sofa of tge living room while comfortably drinking whatever it is inside his cup and a bowl popcorn on his hand,it seems like he will have a movie marathon,I look around while walking towards him wondering kung may kasama siya,but the whole room is silent except from tge T.V.

"Alone?"nagtataka kong tanong sakaniya sabay umupo ako sa tabi niya.

"Uh-ha!"sabi niya sabay kumuha nang popcorn sa bowl niya.

"Where is your friends?"nagtataka kong tanong sakaniya."Aren't they coming here?"I know that is so stupid such question,but it just its really odd that my son will just stay here in this manor while watching T.V. all alone.

"Nope!"sabay nguminga siya nang malalim habang deretso lang ang tingin niya sa pinapanuod niya"Where have you been?"tanobg niya sakin sabay tumingin lang siya sakin nang saglit with a frown on his eyebrows and a rinkles on his forehead at ibinalik din sa T.V.

Huminga muna ako nang malalim as if nahihirapan na ako sa situation namin,i guess this is the right timing to plot my revenge to Vladimire,this will be my opportunity to make my son be desapointed to his father.

"I am looking for a job"sabi ko sakaniya na kunwari nahihirapan."We dont have enough money anymore since your father leave us and rather live with her mistress"sabi ko na parang naiiyak na at yun naman yung dahilan kaya napatigil siya sa pagpapanuod niya"I tried to told him that how about the future of you and your sister,how about the people's judgment to our family,to our reputation,but still he didnt care as if he didn't here anything I say and forced me to sign the divorce papers,That's why honey,im really trying my best to find a job for you and your sister"sabi ko sakaniya sabay tumulo na ang mga luha ko.

"Dont worry mother I will help you,I will find a job too"sabi niya sakin habang nakayakap parin at napangiti naman ako sa naisip ko kaya kumalas ako sa pagkayakap sakaniya at hinarap siya sabay hinawakan ang dalawa niyang braso.

"Dustine darling,you dont need to look for a job,you can actually replace your dad in his position as the CEO in the Fergusons Global,since you got all the rights,you just need to get his trust or rather the peoples vote,so that you will be the CEO,you are the only hope to this family to survive"sabay niyakap ko siya ulit habang umiiyak parin ako"You are the only hope."sabi ko sakaniya.

Kumalas siya sa pagkayakap sakin at hinarap ako habang hinawakan niya ang kamay ko"I will do my best mom,if dad can stand as the father to this family,well,I will"sabi niya sabay tumayo siya.

"Where are you going?"tanong ko sakaniya while still sitting.

"But before anything else mother I have something to tell you"sabi niya sabay ngumiti siya sakin as if na kinakabahan na makes my heart beat so fast because of my anxiousness, i dont know,but it feels like im not going to like this."Wait for a minute"sabay naglakad siya papunta sa kusina,i just wait for him and when i saw the person in his arms,biglang napalitan nang gulat at galit ang nararamdaman ko"Mom,you know her,Samantha?"sabi niya habang nasa likod lang niya si Samantha na nakatayo habang nahihiya.

"What about Samantha?"nagtataka kong tanong sakaniya.

Huminga muna siya nang malalim at inakbayan si Samantha na nagulat naman ako sa nakita ko kaya napahigpit yung pagkahawak ko sa upuan"I know that this will be sound crazy,but i have been secretly dating her this past few weeks"sabi niya na parang nauutal at patingin-tingin kay Samantha.

"Then?"I ask them calmly even though that deep inside im really anxious on what is he going to say next then I raised my right eyebrows on thier Direction.