XXV (HARASSMENT)

HEATHER

                  When i woke up in the morning,knowing that lastnight i cant barely fall asleep thinking how to fix this problem,yesterday i didn't go out from the manor or specifically to my room,it's just like i didn't have the energy to stand up to all of this unbelievable situation in my life and now that the only chance for me to be happy in this pathetic world was taken by my parents,ay hindi ko na alam kung ano ang gagawin ko,i want to fresh my mind first before im going to talk with Dwine,his been like texting and calling me yesterday like a thousand times,i mean,like every single movement that i have made the phone will rang and rang until it drains out my battery,it is so depressive to have a family with so much of secret,halos sasabog na ang utak ko kung meron nanamang unexpected revelation.

Tumayo ako sa higaan ko at binuksan ang mga kurtina causing me to be blinded by the sunlight that comes through to my window.

"I hope this life would be more easier for me to live"sabay naglakad na ako papunta sa C.R. para makaligo na ako,i think kahapon is too much para makapag-isip-isip ako about sa relationship namin ni Dwine.

After i take i bath i went out to my room to eat my breakfast but when i arrive at the dinning area i saw my parents eating awkwardly still and silent that all of the sudden ruined my mood,so i decided to walk straigh to the door to eat my breakfast outside to avoid my selfish parents presence.

"Heather?!where are you going?"dad ask curiously.

I just ignored him as if i didn't hear anything that my father just said I just continued walking towards the door with my irritated expression plastered on my face.

"Heather!!"mom said angrily at nakarinig naman akong tumunog ang upuan niya and the sound of her heels towards me.

But she's late nakalabas na ako nang bahay i murmured to myself"Whatever"then i smiled at pinayunga na ako nung personal chauffeur ko papunta sa kotse at inalalayan papasok,i told him the location kung saan ako pupunta at agad naman siyang sumunod.

While we are on our way to one of my favorate restaurant,my phone suddenly beep that caught my attention,agad kong kinuha sa purse ko at agad tinignan kung sino ang nagtext and just like what i expected, it is Dwine.

Ahmmm...do you have time later?babe,please answer my call,you make me nervous about you,are you okay?can we talk?just give me time please,I LOVE YOU....

I stop my tears from falling and just stared to the tinted window,i guessed i miss him so much i want to see him,this is our parents problem,,it should not be affecting our relationship, since out parents doesn't really care about us,they only care about their selves
,so i think it's time to reconcile with my boyfriend.

Let me just eat my breakfast and i'll will visit you there..

Pagkarating namin sa restaurant ay agad na akong nag-order nang pagkain while my driver ay naiwan lang sa kotse cause he told me that he already had lunch kaya hinayaan ko na lang siya,while waiting for my order my phone beep again.