XXXV (CALLS)

VICTORIA

           When I got home ay agad ko nang kinontact si Dustine so that I will know if where he is,He need to know what i have just Discovered to his future wife and to be my future daughter in law,before anything could happened that he can regret of!he need to know that his fiancee has a lot of skeleton on her closet and a hideous white lies.

I dont want to happen to my son what happened to me and to his father,I want him to have a better life not a bitter lies with this Hugger mugger,behind the scene backstairs girl!he deserve better!!with a good reputation and a good information.

"Hello?,Dustine?"tanong ko.

"Yes,mother?what can I do for you?"tanong niya sakin sa kabilang linya.

"Where are you now?We need to talk!"sabi ko sakaniya in a commanding way not a request.

"Sure!"After he said where he is ay agad ko nang inayos ang mga gamit ko then hung up to our conversation and after that I contacted Freya Hamilton,i have something that I wanted her to do for me.

After a several rings ay agad ko nang sinabi sakaniya kung ano ang pakay ko sakaniya,ayoko nang pahabain tong story na toh"Hello,Darling"I said happily.

"Yes,Mrs.Fergusons?"She ask curiously in the other line.

"Since you have a die hard crush on my son?am I right?"hindi ko lang hinintay ang sasabihin niya at nagpatuloy lang ako sa pagsasalita"well he is going to be married to a cheap desperate bimbo that has low social gracess and that is specifically to our maid,well,can you help me with this problem?I will help you to get closer to him,I will do anything so that it will end up committed to you and marry you!so what?are you in?"I ask her desperately crossing my fingers, I hope na papayag siya,she is my only chance para hindi matuloy lahat nang toh,she need to seduce my son.

"Are you sure,Mrs.Fergusons?"tanong niya na parang nahihiya.

Even though that im really getting irritated that she keeps calling me Mrs.Fergusons,but I just ignored it at nagpapatulong lang sa pagcoconvince sakaniya.

"Yes!Im absolutely sure"sabi ko sakaniya with a grin.

"Sure,I can help you with that"sabi niya then I thank her and hung up to our conversation,then I rolled my eye of irritation,thank god she is easy to manipulate.

Lalabas na sana ako sa bahay when suddenly I saw my son's Fiance"Hey!Samantha,who are you"I said curiously while narrowing my eyes and walking to her"What do you want from us?"

"I dont need anything from your son Victoria"then she smiled at me and raised her right eyebrows"Well,as you see,we are not as poor and as cheap as you think,but you dont know even a single bit."then she walk away,she's now not wearing her maid attire cause she is now no longer our servant as what my son say,she is now part of the family.

I rolled my eye from the thought"Whatever your plan is?you will not succeed!"at naglakad na ako paalis nang Manor.

Whoever you are?what ever your plan is?I will going to find out I will going to know your deepest darkest intentions!and if you are the shadow behind to all of this problem!I will destroy you Samantha.

When i got to the location that my son give me ay agad ko nang pinapark ang kotse ko,we are at a coffee shop,pagpasok ko palang ay agad ko na siyang hinanap sa paligid when I saw a young fine man waving his hand to my direction kaya agagd ko nang sinundan ito until I arrive at Dustine's table.

"Good morning sweet heart"sabay hinalikan ko siya sa cheeks.

"Good morning to mother"sabi niya habang ako ay papaupo na."So what do you want to discuss with me mother?"tanong  niya sakin while nakatingin lang siya sa mga menu.

"Something about to your soon to be wife."sabi ko and doing the same way,picking a nice food that fits on this conversation.

"So what it is?"tanong niya sakin sabay nilagay na niya sa lamesa niya yung menu.

Hindi ko muna soya sinagot at sinabi ko muna sa waiter ang order ko and as well ay sinabi narin niya yung sakaniya,when the waiter is completely gone ay umayos na ako sa pagkaupo at ngumiti sakaniya"So let me just go straight to the point,what do you know about Samantha?"I ask him with a sarcastic grin on my lips and my right eyebrow raised to his direction and while crossing my arm over my chest and as well i cross my legs together.

"Mom?why did you ask that?"nagtataka niyang tanong.

"Cause I want to know if how sure you are that you already pick the right person to be part of your life?,,you are my son and i only wanted you to have the best and I dont want you to end up your relationship just like  ours,so?tell me?what do you about this girl?"tanong ko sakaniya suspiciously.

"Well...."parang nag-iisip pa siya bago siya makasagot"She is hard working girl,she work for her brother,a good sister and I also knew that their parents already pass away."sabi niya na parang hindi pa siya sigurado.

"Oh?!I found that you dont know exactly who is this girl your going to marry"sabi ko na parang nagulat.

"What do you want mother?"his tone of his voice change to irritation.

"Are you sure that this is love darling?or you just want to move with your ex that's why your doing this?maybe she is just one of your patsy?"tanong ko sakaniya sabay hinawakan ko ang kamay niya and making my concern look.

"You know mother?!"sabay hinablot niya yung kamay niya sa pagkahawak ko at sabay tumayo"Whatever!!"sabi niya sabay naglakad palayo at timing naman dumating na yung waiter.

I just rolled my eye and ignored all the curious stare to my direction sabay inayo ko na ang gamit ko,before the waiter could put our order in tge table ay tumayo na ako at iniwan ang pera,I know for sure na sobrang-sobra na yung binigay ko but it's fin I need to put and end to this joke.

Naglalakad na ako papunta sa kotse ko when suddenly my phone rang,I look at the screen but it's unknown, but still sinagot ko parin"Hello?who is this?"napatigil ako sa paglalakad at napatingin sa paligid.

"Hello Victoria,How are you?you look stress!"he said it with a soft chuckle.

I really have no Idea if you is this bastard!!because of this robotic voice that really irritates me."Please!!can yiu just stop this pathetic fucking charades cause I have enough of it!!if you really wanted something about me and come and show your face like a man!not like a cowerd in a shadow!you jerk!!"halos pasigaw ko nang sabi,madami nang mga tao nakatingin sakin pero hindi ko lang sila pinapansin.

"Chill down Victoria!you might get some wrinkles of you son's wedding"Then he laugh so hard,because of my ranging temper ay natapon ko yung cellphone ko sa kalsada at agad namang nasagasaan nang kotse kaya ito nabasag"You son of a Devil!!"at naglakad na ako papunta sa Kotse ko and saw my driver opened the door for me,hindi na ako huminga nang alalay sakaniya at tinaas ko lang yung left hand ko signing him to sto and not to touch me,huminga ako nang malalim at sabay sinabi sa driver ko nung nakapasok na ko"Take me home."