XXVII (TOGETHER)

DUSTINE

              When i arrive at the house ay ang unang bumungad sakin ay si Samantha wearing her nervous concern look.

"Dustine what happened to you?"nag-alala niyang sabi sabay nilapitan niya ako.

"Nah!!this is fine."i said sabay pinakita ko sakaniya yung bleeding fist ko.

"No!wait here let me get some first aid kit and bag of ice!"she didn't wait for my reply then she go to get what she needed.

I went to the living room and sit there while im gently rubbing my bruise in my hand and breathing heavily,it is not because of the pain,it is because to Dwight!!

"Dustine?!what happened?!"nag-alalang sabi ni Heather while she is walking fast at the stairs."What did you do?!"then she sit beside me when the moment she arrive at my side.

"No need to worry about this Heather,this is just a tiny bruise,it can't kill me"sabay ngumiti ako sakaniya at inilapit ko ang ulo niya sakin para halikan ang buhok niya just like a loving brother do to his little sister"So?i believe i should be worried to the person who accepted the superman punch from my brother?and let me guess?it's Dwight right?"nagtataka niyang tanong.

I chuckled softly then mess her hair"Dont think to much about it little sister,just go up stairs and have a rest,i know that it's a very tough time for you now."concern kong sabi then i smile at her to ensure her that i totally fine.

"You know brother??They are just a bunch of sandpapers,they may be scratching and hurting me right now over and over again but later,i will pick myself back up and show them im shining and well polished while they end up tired and useless!!!"sabi niya na parang naiinis.

"That's good that you think that way,but for now it is more better you take a rest first."

"Are you sure you okay?"paninigurado niya sakin.

I just smiled at her once again then nod on her direction na sa tingin ko naman ay na gets niya kaagad kaya pumunta na siya ulit sa kwarto niya.

Huminga ako nang malalim at sumandal sa upuan when suddenly Samantha came.

"Here's the first aid"sabay umupo siya sa tabi ko at kumuha nang cotton balls sabay nilagyan niya nang betadine at pagkatapos nun ay nilagayan din niya ito nang bandage.

While i am looking at her eyes staring on my wounds and bruises,i felt how she really care about me,how she gently apply the bandage to my wounds to make sure that i wont get hurt,i have never felt like this before,i was never treated this way before,she like something special to me that make me feel love,cause i have been in a relationship this past few years but all of them end up cheating on me hurting me,that's why sometimes i feel that they only love me because they love me,kundi they love me because i am a Fergusons,cause i am a one wealthy guy.

"Here!done!"masaya niyang sabi sabay pinakita niya sakin yung ginawa niya.

"Thank you very much Samantha"sabay niyakap ko siya"Thank you for always be on my side,i appreciate the effort."nakangiti kong sabi habang yakap-yakap ko pa rin siya.

"Well,your welcone"sabay kumalas siya sa pagkayakap at hinarap ako na nakangiti"well it's my duty to give you my service,since i am your maid."

"I know and I hope that i can change that title."i said seriously to her while i am looking straight to her beautiful eyes.

"What do you mean?"nagtataka niyang tanong sakin while her eyebrows narrowed on my direction.

"Samantha,,"i know na parang ang bilis lang nang pangyayari but i got the feeling that i have never felt before,so i guess that this should mean something,so i decided to "Will you be my girlfriend?"I said it sincerely straight to her eye while i am holding her both arms.

"What?! are you serious?!"hindi niya makapaniwalang sabi.

"Yes!!will you be my Girlfriend?!"tanong ko sakaniya ulit.

"Yes!!yes Dustine!"naiiyak niyang sabi sabay niyakap niya ako nang mahigpit nung biglang bumukas ang pinto.

"What's happening here?!"mom said while her right eyebrows raised.

"Nothing mom!"sabay kumalas kami sa pagyayakap.

I know that i should have told mom about this,but this is not the time,it's just marami pa kaming pinoproblema and this is not the right timing to tell mom about our relationship kaya ngumiti lang ako sakaniya sabay sabi"She is just helping me with my injured"sabi ko sakaniya while covering our situation.

"Okay,i need to go to my room,excuse me."she excuses her self and when we finally sure that mom can't here or see us ay hinarap ko na siya at hinawakan ang dalawa niyang pisngi.

"I know!"sabi ko sakaniya as if i read her thoughts."But,we cant tell mom or any of the member of the family for now,it's just the situation are just to messed up and i know that mom will go hysterical if she knows about this,,so if you could?let's just make our relationship be secret by now,Okay?"paninigurado ko sakaniya.

"Yes,I understand,i will keep this secret until the day that you will be ready."pagkatapos niya yung sabihin ay niyakap ko siya ulit,i just hope that my decision is not a mistake.

"Thank you for understanding "sabay kumalas ako sa pagkayakap"I hope will survive."sabi ko sakaniya,i hope that this anonymous person will not target us.

"What do you mean you hope this survive?!"nagtataka niyang tanong sakin.

"Ahm...Don't mind it" I said to her while smiling at her direction and hold her hand once again when all of the sudden the door burst open.

"VICTORIA?!" Father shouted to no one while entering the room.

Kaya agad kong binitawan ang paghawak ng kamay namin,,then i rose from the chair to face my raging anger of my Father.

"Father,What's wrong?" nagtataka kong tanong sakaniya while I narrowed my eyebrows to his direction.

Hinarap niya ako sabay sabi "Can i have a word with you Dustine?!"

"Okay Father" at naglakad na siya papunta sa kaniyang work room at agad ko namang hinarap si Samantha. "If you excuse me for a minute?"

"Sure,,No Problem" she said it while there is a smile plastered on her face.

I smiled back and then i kiss her cheek gently then went to my Fathers work room.