XXXVIII (TRUTH)

LUCENCIA

After Travis called me several times and told me that there is something that he discovered from the past I instantly felt the nervousness with in,that's why this past few days I have been out of my mind like I am out of the world,Im really really confused what to do,Travis want me to meet him up,but the other part of me says that if I do it,lots of suspicious and another issue will rise again to our family and most of all I dont want to be the cause,but when I caught my husband with Victoria,my mind suddenly settled, If my husband bare to cheat on me,well?why shouldn't make him jelous,they messed up with me,now?they will look at it more messier me.

That's why I contacted Travis earlier to tell him that I want to meet him now,and that's the reason that I am now walking through the hallway of his own building,but while come closer and closer to his office my heart wont stop pounding faster and faster to my chest as if my heart wanted to jump out from body and run away,but once and for all,i need to be brave,I am once a sorority president and I have tough lots of my sisters to be Brave and courageous and to be ready to face thier fears,now?Its time to use it!even though that every time that I saw Travis still my conscience slowly kill me from my guilt!

When I knock on his door my heart suddenly stop and body freeze like a frozen ice,I dont what to do,lalong-lalo na nung narinig ko ang boses niya!I take a deep breath and walk in.

"Travis?"sabi ko nung pagpasok ko and saw a young gay setting on the rightside infront of Travis' desk.

When I look at the guy,ay agad kong nakita ang pagkagulat niya and how he clenches his hand.

"What do you want to discuss?"I said curiously,but I cant take away my eye to guy.

"Take a sit first"The tone of his voice is not like a request but more on like a command.

"What do you want?"I said impatiently while sitting.Huminga siya nang malalim at may kinuha na brown envelope sa drawer niya."What is that?"sabi ko na nalilito sabay hinarap ko din yung lalaki.

"This is the proof of what I'd research to this fine young man"Sabay ngumiti siya dun sa lalaki.

"Travis!!can you just tell me what really happening right now or what really do you want to discuss with me cause i'm really really confused right now!!can you just go straight to the point!!"galit kong sabi sabay tumayo ako sa pagkaupo ko.

Magsasalita sana si Travis when suddenly the guy the sitting besides me spoke"I am your son!"he said it emotionlessly,dahil sa pagkagulat ko ay napaatras ako sa kinatatayuan ko.

"You must be kidding me!"hindi ko makapaniwalang sabi.

"See it for your self!"sabay inabot sakin ni Travis ang brown envelope that's why I snatched it hysterically.

"What!?How?"sabi ko sabay napatakip ako sa bibig ko dahil sa pagkagulat!"You are my son?!"gulat na gulat kong sabi sakaniya,when suddenly we heard the door sounded kaya napalingon kaming lahat doon.

"Wait for a minute."kalmadong sabi ni Travis then naglakad siya sa pintuan at tinignan kung sinoa ang nasa labas,pero wala lang siya reaksyon at nagshrug lang siya at nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita"So,I paid someone to get anything from you to use it for the DNA testing and the result is that,and now,what we really need to know,how come you lied to me!!"yung pagkasabi niya nun ay parang pasigaw na sabay nahlakad na siya papalapit sakin"You told me that our son is dead!how come his in here!"sabay hinawakan niya ang braso ko nang mahigpit.