XVIII (INTERROGATION)

VLADIMIRE

When i woke up in my bed in the hospital,the first thing that i saw is my wife infamous evil smile while her hand is crossed over her chest.

"Even the Lord God and the Demon can't take thier guts to your cruelty,thank them your alive."she make her fake smile and kiss my cheeks gently then whispered"Did your lover poisoned you?"sabay lumayo siya sakin while her smile is still plastered in her wickedly poker face.

"Mother!!is that how you thank God,that father is still alive!?"Heather said irritatedly and her eyes to her mother.

"So tell us Father,what really happened to you?"my son said seriously.

"I dont know Son,i just felt dizzy and then i fell down from tge chair unconscious, that is the last thing i remember

"I dont know Son,i just felt dizzy and then i fell down from tge chair unconscious, that is the last thing i remember."i said to them which is really true but my son didn't actually believe me,thats why i continued talking"Maybe im just to tired from work."sabay umayos ako sa pagkaupo ko.

"You better have a rest father."Heather said concernly then hugged me tightly.

"I wish i could darling,but i can't."sabay kumalas siya sa pagkayakap sakin at tinignan ako nang may pagtataka.

"It's a long story darling."then i smiled to her to ensure her that im fine.

Huminga na lang siya nang malalim at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

"Vladimire,i rather suggest to you have a short vacation,so that you can recover,,from the betrayal"then she walked towards me and squeeze my hand gently"of your lover."sabi niya na sobrang hina na halos hindi marinig.

"What did you say mom?"Dustine said Curiously.

"Nothing Darling."then she smile to Dustine habang hinimas ang braso.

"Mother and Heather is r-"hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin niya when suddenly my Phone rang.

Tumingin si Victoria sakin na parang nagtataka,then sinagot ko din ang tawag"Hell-"

"Hello Vladimire!do you like my surprise?"Nagulat ako nung narinig ko ang boses nang tumawag sa kabilang linya dahil he sounds like a machine or a robot.

"Who is this?!"i said angrily,almost shouting.

"Give me that!!"tapos kinuha na Victoria sa kamay io ang Cellphone ko"Whoever you are you Vindictive desperate Mofo!you better stop this pathetic charades or else i will hunt you down even in the most darkest deepest part of this Wretched wor-"bigla naputol ang sasabihin niya,huminga na lang siya nang malalim na parang nagpipigil lang sa galit niya and rolled her in irritation"I really hate the person!!she hang up!whatever she wanted from us,i only knew that he\she is targeting you right now Vladimire!!"she said burst her anger out,but still in a classy way.