XL (REVELATIONS)

VICTORIA

            After what happened yesterday I cant barely sleep last night thinking what could possibly happened to that poor young man,I dont know what he will do to me next?but I dont want to think about that now,all I want to do now is to relax and sit back and forget first all of the conflict of the world,im tired waking up each and every single day with a problem,that's why when I rosed from my bed like a queen and putting my night robe around my body before I walk towards to my balcony to get some fresh air to lessen up all the tention on this world..

While I am looking on the very beautiful surroundings and view of Villa montefarrcon since my balcony is an over looking area,I see the whole city quite and steady, it looks like it is perfect and no conflict on it,it's peaceful and far away from disaster, but it's true,that sometimes the wondeful picturestic view of the world is really can be so deceiving, that's why I hate life,cause it is not fair and sometimes it shows the opposite meaning of what you expected.

When I went back inside to my room I look at the mirror and gently brush my hair, and smiled,the one that is genuine and true,This past few months of my life I have never smile or to be happy truly to what always happened,it may seems that I look fierce and strong,but the truth is deep inside of me Im tired,depressed and sad from all of this,that's why I decided to stop this war and begin to live again,like a normal people usually do.

I take a deep breath and take one more smile in the mirror before I take a bath and do my morning routine.

After I take a bath I went out of my room and went down to the very long stairs,when suddenly the moment that I step on the last part of the stairs, I saw Samantha furiously walking towards me and before I could utter a single word,her palm landed on my face the reason I fell down on on the floor.

Napahawak ako sa mukha ko because the sting is still there.

"HOW DARE YOU!!YOU KILLED MY BROTHER YOU MURDERER!I HAD ENOUGH TO ALL OF THIS CHARADES AND YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL THE IMPORTANT PERSONS IN MY LIFE YOU SON OF BITCH!!I HATE YOU!"nang-gigil niyang sabi sakin habang sumisigaw siya.

"What are you talking about?"hindi ko makapaniwalang sabi sakaniya habang napaatras akong pagapang palayo sakaniya.

"DONT YOU EVER DARE ACT THAT YOU DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING CAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD THAT IS CAPABLE OF KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO GET ALL OF YOUR GREEDY, EVIL INTENTIONS,I DONT WANT TO ACT ANYMORE AND I WANT TO FINISH YOUR LIFE FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!"sabay inilabas niya yung baril sabay itinutok sakin,mabuti at nakailag kaagad ako sakaniya bago pa niya napaputok at agad ko siyang sinipa nang napakalakas kaya natumba siya sa sahig at nabitawan niya ang baril palayo sakaniya.

"Yes!!Samantha!Im tired of all this charades! so please!tell who are you!!"galit ko ding sabi sakaniya habang tumatayo ako.

She stand from her own then chuckled gently and rolled her eyes in my direction and make her infamous mocking smile"You want to know!!I'll let you know!"she said it playfully.

"What's happening here?"Dustine ask confused with her sister and father in his side.

"I am!!"sabay tinuro niya ang sarili niya"Behid to all of this things that is happening in your pathetic misareble life Victoria!!all of this I planned too long to make this happened!and now that is actually happening!i wont gonna think twice to kill you!!"sabi niya sakin taas noo habang nakangiti.