XVI (EXECUTION)

VICTORIA

             After i took my breakfast i take a glass of tea then went into my living room and turned on the T.V. while sipping a little bit of the Tea

and the first thing that showed up is the news about Alexis first i was shocked but then i cant stop myself from smiling,she will be forever now in silence,but i still need to act like i dont know that's why shout

"What!!"gulat kong sabi sabay binitawan ko ang dala kong tea cup.

"Mother!?what's the problem?"my son Dustine ask worriedly.

"Dustine Darling."sabay niyakap ko siya and faked cry on hos shoulder.

"Why mom?what's wrong?"nalilito niyang sabi.

"Look at the news"sabi ko habang sinasadya ko ang pag-iyak ko,actually deep inside i was really shocked on what happened,i didn't know mean to kill her,what i was saying to him is make alexis keep the truth by herself and keep her mouth shut,but then,he killed her,make the her mouth shut permanently.

"Mother,is this true?!"nag-alala niyang sabi.

"Yes,she gone"sabay kumalas ako sa pagkayakap ko at umupo sa sofa habang patuloy parin sa pagkukunwari sa pagiiyak.

"Mom,i need to visit her!"sabay tumakbo na siya palabas nang Manor.

"Dustine!!"i tried to call her but he just ignored me,kaya nung nakasigurado na ako na wala na siya ay agad kong tinawagan ang inutusan ko."Hello?"i said it calmly.

"Yes?Mrs.Fergusons,the job is done."he said it in the other line.

"I know,i just watched the news about Alexis,you killed her!i didn't say anything to murder someone,but..."then i smiled"job well done."

"Thank you Mrs.Fergusons."After he says that i hang up to our conversation and went to my room,i need to be presentable on Alexis Family,dapat kunwari ipapakita ko sakanila kung gano ako nalungkot at nasaktan sa natanggap ko na news about kay Alexis,which is the fact,even though na ako ang nag-utos na gawin to sakaniya ay nalulungkot parin ako at nasasaktan,i maybe mad at her but not in the point that i want her dead,hindi ko lang inaasan na dadating pala sa ganito,i just hope her soul reach in heaven.

After i change my clothes,i went out to my room,since my Vladimire and Heather are not here,i decided na ibilin na lang muna sa maids ko kung saan ako pupunta.

"Samantha."i called her.

"Yes ma'am?"

"If someone asking where i go,just tell them that i am at the Villaventura,okay?i said it with a smile pagkatapos ay naglakad na palayo.

"Ahmm,i know it's not my business Mrs.Fergusons,but can i know why?"she said it curiously.

"Alexis Villaventura is Dead,so if you have nothing more to ask,i need to go."at nagmamadali na akong umalis cause i dont to be late,gusto ko kaming pamilya ang una nilang makita na may pagmamalasakit sa anak nila.

------------

When i arrive at the Villaventura Residents i accelerated when inside to thier home and in the moment i step inside thier house i instantly saw her mother crying on his husband's shoulder.

"Oh!Sophia!!"i said like i was about to cry"Im so sorry for your loss,condolences to your family.sabay niyakap ko siya at tinap ko naman ang balikat nung asawa niya."she was like a real daughter to me,even if they have a misunderstanding with my son but still,i love her like i always do."pagkatapos ay pinunasan ko ang luha ko.

"Mother?!what are doing here?"Dustine said from the kitchen while handing a glass of water on Alexis' parents.

"What do you think im doing darling?i have here to support them,wish i could help something?"i said with a concern look.

"Oh Victoria,thank you for your generous offer,b-but...."hindi na niya natapos ang sasabin niya at niyakap na lang niya ang kaniyang asawa.

While i was looking to her famiky,i felt a little glint of guilt,i never wanted this to happened,but the damage has been done and i having to do with it if im gonna fight with my secret ally,it's just make the situation more worst,so i rather just shut my mouth and continued this pathetic foolish act im doing.

"Mother,"Dustine said"i have a favor to ask"he seriously.

"What Darling?"sabi ko nang may pagtataka.

"Since you have a lot of connection here in our place,do you mind to hire a private investigator for it,cause i got the feeling that this is not a just a normal average death,,the last thing that i remembered that the doctor said that Alexis is already fine,that she just need to recover her memory and that's it,,,but i got this instict,that there is someone who is really targeting her,maybe this is connected to the person who pushed her from the balcony,maybe that person wants her dead"sabi niya na parang na unti-unti niyang napa-puzzle ang problem,kaya pati ang pamilya ni Alexis ay napatigil at nakinig kay Dustine nang may pagtataka.

"Why?"alexis' father ask na nalilito sa mga nangyayari.

"I dont know?!i asked the police who is guarding on Alexis Room,and they said when they went inside the room,the window is open."sabi niya na parang nag-iisip.

"So your saying that someone broke to his room to kill her?"her mother said while her tears starting to fall again from her eye.

"I dont know?"sabi ni Dustine sabay lumingon siya sakin."Do you help us mom?"he said to me.

Tinitigan ko muna ang mukha niya at huminga nang malalim bago ako nagsalita"I will do the best that i can."after i said it i smiled at them at excuses my self and went out of thier house.

ANONYMOUS

              When i got the news about Alexis i instantly run of to my room and contacted my friend that is a Hacker and ask him to Hack the CCTV of the hospital.

I think they really need to pay of whay they have donw,it's time to face thier consequences, i know that Victoria did this!!She's the most Heartless,Unpleasant,Vicious,Demon in the world!she need to suffer too.

ONE BY ONE