XXII (WRECKED)

HEATHER

        I was at Calla's place having chi-chat with my girlfriends and thier boyfriends while my boyfriend Dwine is just sitting besides me and his arm hanged over my shoulder just like a normal couple do.

"So?!is it really official?!"kinikilig na sabi ni Calla samin ng kuya niya,for all my friends,Calla is the only single in our squad and keeps on Crushing to our maid's brother Samantha.

Una ngumiti muna kami sa isa't-isa na parang kinikilig din,his tantalizing eyes is slowly melting me down like an iron burned from the heat of fire,he is just so Damn hot,i know that i told you that Aster will be my one an only love,but when dwine,trying to have a smart move to me and shown his affection and love,he just melted the cage covered to my heart that was supposedly reserve for Aster,he is cute and gentleman,handsome and respectful,just like a girls ideal dream for a guy,i feel like im so Lucky to have him,his embrace makes me so safe,it feels like his embrace is protecting me from of all of the Family feud and all of the problem here in this world,it seems like my life is perfect when i am with him,i know that we just started as a couple,but that few moment with him feels like the best thing ever happened to my life,it felts like i know every single part of him,he is my love of my life.

I came back to the reality when suddenly Calla spoke again."What?!both of you!are you just gonna stare to one another whole day?or tell us your real relationship status"She said it while emphasizing the words 'Relationship status'

We laught to one another like we're so embarrassed,i lowered my head to hid the blush spreading on my chicks,,the fact na parang nakalimutan namin na may tao pa pala sa paligid namin,nakakahiya sobra,he pulled me closer to him and kissed my hair gently.

"Yes!we are now official!"Dwine said happily sabay hinawakan niya ang kamay ko.

"Ouch!!so sweet,it makes me uncomfortable or out of place"Calla said like she is annoyed.

"If I were you I should find my love of my life since you are in the right age"sabi ko sakaniya habang pinaglalaruan ko ang kamay ni Dwine while nakatingin lang deretso Kay Calla na natutuwa.

"But before that could ever happened,that lucky guy needed to face me first."Dwine said like a over protected brother with a sarcastic smile on his overly handsome face.

"Why!!"sabi ni Calla na parang naiinis o parang batang inagawan nang lollypop.

"Cause the fact that i am your brother and that is what brother really do for thier little sister?"he said like he is just lecturing a nursery kid"Protect"sabay umayos siya sa pag-upo para abutin pisilin ang pisngi nang kaniyang kapatid.

"How dare of you!!"sabay pinalo niya ang kamay nang kaniyang kuya na parang nandidiri"Your so unfair!"then everybody starts to laught in unison.

When suddenly someone talk's behind us"Im very Sorry for the interruption,but i needed a word with my daughter"sabay lumapit na siya sakin at tinignan lang niya ako na parang hinihintay niya yung response ko.

"What are you doing here Mother?!"i said curiously and in the same time shock.

"I know you heard me,you want me to say it again."she said it with her infamous fake smile,pero halatang-halata naman sa expression nang mukha niya na naiirita na siya.

I rolled my eye at tumayo na rin sabay sinundan siya,hindi naman kami masyado lumayo sa mga barkada ko,pero tama lang ang layo para hindi kami marinig sa pag-uusapan namin.

"What now mother,cant you just wait till i got home?!sabi ko habang naiinis and while crossing my arms across over my chest.

Huminga muna siya nang malalim at sabay ngumiti siya sakin"I know that this will be difficult for you to understand but,I dont like Dwine to be your boyfriend"she said it calmly as if it is so easy to do what she wanted me to do.

"Are you out of your mind!?"i said it like i Cant believe on what she just said "No!!i wont do that wether you like it or not!!I will not going to broke up with him,it's just because you dont like him for me!!I love him and you have nothing to do with that"sabay naglakad na ako palayo nung bigla niyang hinawakan ang kamay ko at hinila paharap sakaniya.

"Really?!Well see about that!"sabay hinila niya ako palabas but i refuses to follow her.

"No!Stop mother!you cant just control me like one of your poppet!"sigaw ko sakaniya.Mukha naman siyang nagulat sa sinabi ko kaya nabitawan niya ako at nakita ko naman si Dwine na papalapit samin."Why are you always ruining some people's life!you always wreck everything into shattered pieces!!What's wrong with you mother!!"galit kong sabi sakaniya.

"Is there anything wrong?"nagtatakang tanong ni Dwine sakin.

My mother just chuckle a little bit then smile at both of us then raised her eyebrow"Im just trying to protect you!!"sabi niya in the classy way.

"Really?!Well guess what?!i dont need your help!cause everything is fine"sabay hinawakan ko na ang kamay ni Dwine at naglakad na kami palayo when suddenly mom spoke again.

"Really?then you don't know what's really happening on what's around you!maybe you are just too blinded in love,cause they all say that love can blind even the clearest eye,but i believe love is Cruel!!"said said it while emphasizing the qord 'Cruel'

"What are talking mother?!"nalilito kong sabi sabay dahan-dahan akong humarap sayo.

"You are in the right age,maybe it's time for you to what really love's mean!.."then she sigh"LOVE always betrays us!just like what your father did to me!"then she laught gently as if someone trickling her.

"Mother,the situation between you and dad is different from us!that is your own problem!"naasar kong sabi.

"But the fact that the person who is trying to destroy or Wrecked our family apart,is the mother of the person who you love the most!"sabi niya sakin sabay tumingin siyakay Dwine.

And there where Dwine Enter to our conversation"So your saying Mrs.Fergusons is that my mother is Mr.Fergusons other woman?!"nagtataka at nalilito.

"Exactly!"mom said with a smile.

"Why are you doing this to mom?!"naiiyak kong sabi.

"Just like what i said Darling"sabay lumapit siya sakin at hinalikan ang pisngi ko sabay bumulong"Im just protecting you from our real enemy!!"sabay ngumiti siya sakin at naglakad palabas sophisticatedly like there is nothing happened.

Pagkatapos niya yung sinabi ay hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili kong umiyak sa nalaman ko si Dwine naman ay agad akong niyakap and when i saw my friends walking towards us ay agad ko nang tinulak si Dwine palayo sabay tumakbo palabas then i heard Dwine called his mom.

Now I know what really hurts about love.....Is that you dont what will happened next.