V (ACCIDENT)

VICTORIA

When I woke up in the morning the first thing that i have heard is the voice of my husband scolding to my son,,hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko at agad akong lumabas sa kwarto ko para tignan sila.

"Kindly all shut the hell up!!i am trying to sleep!!"galit kong sabi sakanila that make both of them stop.

"Victoria!!i just accepted a report that came from the Wallace Mansion that your Dear son has break into there home!!"sabi ni Vladimire habang nakapamewang and wearing his usual clothes for work.

"Well if her son didn't hooked up with our son's girlfriend then i think none of this is would happened!!"galit ko ding sabi sakaniya sabay bumaba na ako sa hagdanan.

"But still!he can be arrested for trespassing or you can be charge for assault!"he said it loudly and pointed at Dustine.

"I dont care Dad!!he fooled me!!and they deserve that!!"Dustine said Angrily.

"What's happening here?it's so early in the morning to start a world war three here!"Heather said while rubbing her eyes.

"You better talk to them Vladimire or else i will do it my way!!"i threatened them to stop this war.

"Hah!!talk to your son!"and then he walk towards the door"I need to leave i have a busy day coming"at tuloyan na nga siyang lumabas sa bahay.

"So?!they did that to you?"i ask Dustine while raising my eyebrows.

"This is nothing mother."sabay naglakad na siya papunta sa dinning room.

"Can anyone tell me what's happening here?!"Heather said and rolled her eye.

"As your brother said Darling,this is nothing"sabay niyakap ko siya at hinalikan ang buhok niya"Let's just go and eat our breakfast"at sabay na kaming pumunta sa dinning room.

Actually,what im really thinking right now is how im going to confront Alexis,she deserve to know what kind of Catastrophic problem she made or how im going to remind her how careless and selfish she is when she hurt my son.

After the breakfast i instanly take a bath and ready my clothes,because i think i should put an end on this love quarrel right now or else it gets worse,pagkatapos kong mag-ayos ay i once glance at the mirror to insure if i look good