I Thought You Left

** Y/N's perspective **

" In the next video!" Sean chirped, and then the screen flashed, showing an earlier video and Sam dancing in his septic tube.

I smiled, as I shut off my smartphone and sat down on my bed.

I am still in shock. He broke up with Signe, and I was the first to hear about it. I wanted to ask how he was holding up, but my anxiety got the best of me.

" Hey, Y/N?" Gi asked through my door.

" Yeah?" I called.

" Frank wants to spend the night here, is that okay?" She questioned, swinging my door open.

I pondered. " Uh, sure?" I said.

Her eyes lit up. " Really?" She asked.

" Uh, yeah? What's the issue?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

She glanced around nervously. " Nothing. Ignore little ol' me!"

I had a growing suspicion but decided it's best to ignore it. Gi skipped merrily out of my room. It had been a couple of days since I had seen Sean. I really wanted to, but I was afraid I would come on too strong, and he'd run. I sighed and lay on my bed. 

My ceiling had not changed the last time I stared at it. It was still white with little waves and curves in the paint. It left my mind to imagine the bumpy top as little pictures. I found a beautiful woman, a sea of clouds, a man with a scarf, and a fish. 

A loud crash made me shoot up. I carefully stood up and adjusted to the blood rushing through my body. I slowly walked into the kitchen, to see somebody tearing through the cabinets. I reached into the back compartment of my couch and pulled out a baseball bat. I snuck up behind them and raised it above my shoulder.

" I see your shadow." A voice called with a menacing tone. " I don't think you want to do that to me."

A sudden chill flooded over my body and I stood impeccably still. " Who are you?" I asked.

" Oh, Y/N, how could you forget about me?" They turned around.

I gasped and dropped the bat. A metal vibration rang through the quiet. I stared blankly as I looked into his grey eyes. Anguish and fury flushed through my veins. 

The devil incarnate was in my fucking apartment. 

" Jett?" I asked, my voice shaking.