Worrying

IF YOU WANT TO READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE, STICK AROUND. IF YOU DON'T, SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE, ( YOU HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM )

As of now, this story has 2k views, 234 votes, and 166 comments. That is insane! I thought when I first published the few parts, that this story would be lucky to get at least a hundred views. I can't believe this! I can't believe that so many people love this story! It makes me so happy that I can't stop smiling! I love you all, and you all have made my year! I love you, and I hope you enjoy!  

  ( YOU HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM )  

** Sean's perspective **

I was stupid. What I was feeling... it was stupid. I was missing Y/N. It usually took me to go to the shop alone around thirty minutes. Y/N was gone for forty-five. It got to the point of where I was pacing back and forth in my office wondering where they were. I was worried that something happened, and I couldn't protect them. It wasn't like I knew how to fight anyone, or even protect them if I needed to. I couldn't shake that feeling of uneasiness in my stomach, like a boulder was wading in my stomach acid.

Suddenly, I heard the door shut. I walked towards the front door. Y/N. 

" Hey! I'm so sorry!" Y/N chirped, putting the groceries on the counter. " I got bumped into, I met a guy; it was all hectic." 

" It's fine," I said, then I furrowed my eyebrows.

Guy? Who? 

" Yeah... It was a lot. Anyways, you doing anything?" Y/N asked me as they leaned against the countertop.

" Not really, I have to record at five, but that's a while away," I said.

I walked up and grabbed the cookies. Y/N laughed as I took some, and offered them one. They shook their head politely. Then, Y/N reached for their phone. They pulled it out and looked at the bright screen. Y/N smiled, then started typing.

" One sec," They said, as they typed away. " It's just Flynn."

" Who's Flynn?" I asked. 

Suddenly, my world went black, and my knees gave out. But I was still standing. I blinked and the feeling went. I looked up and saw Y/N was still typing. I felt nauseous.

" The guy I met today. He used a pretty bad pickup line too. It was something like, " I'm no photographer, but I can picture us in the future," Y/N explained. " I'm always scared of rejecting men. I've seen in the news what happens if you say no to the wrong guy."

Again, I felt Jack start to transition in. I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I thought I still had three days left. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to shove the sand out of my lungs. 

" Yeah, I understand that. I'm sorry. Did you tell him you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

" I did, I did. No worries," Y/N said, looking at me with their perfect eyes.

I replied, " As long as he knows you are taken, and that I can take down a bear. I should have gone with you."

Y/N laughed, and it warmed my heart. " Yes. I mentioned your tale of the mighty beast and  that you can take him down with one punch."

" Good," I said, smiling. " I can stare fear into a man's heart with me eyes!"

They smiled, and put their phone away. " I know. You are just so intimidating with your bright-colored shirts and your neon green hair!" Y/N said, running a hand through it.

" I have the powers of the septic eye!"

They smiled as they leaned in and kissed me. " Well, all I need is you, Superman, or Septicman. No Flynn can take you down." 

I grinned and walked into the kitchen to start putting stuff away. I watched as they walked into the living room, and sat down on one of the leather couches. Y/N grabbed the remote and started changing it to tv. My nausea went away, but I could feel his rage bubbling. I couldn't be around them when it boils over.