Chapter Five: Old Buddies.

Jimin's POV.

I felt the blood in my face rush to graze my cheeks a rosy red. 'Y-you think I'm cute?" I whisper, voice getting gradually higher.

"Yeah I think you're cute, you have to be blind not to think that." He laughs softly; leaning forwards and putting his palms down either side of my hands on the cold, wooden table. He looks deep into my eyes, scanning my face and smiling cutely when I blush under his gaze. He picks up my dainty hands in his slightly larger, rougher hands and I instantly feel a feeling I haven't felt in years. Butterflies start to rush to and fro in my stomach. I try to look away but I'm just so drawn to him. I don't even know his name but...

*******

He leans in. I let my eyelids flutter closed.

*******

"Jimin hyung?" A voice pulls me out of my shared daydream with the blond haired boy.

"Jungkookie?" I say, realisation suddenly hitting me as I open my eyes and turn my head to be met with a wave of mixed emotions and memories I once shared with a boy I was in love with.

"JIMIN HYUNG!" He shouts, grabbing my arms and yanking me from the other boys grip. He pulls me into a bear hug and jumps up and down in excitement, grinning ear to ear. We separate quickly, still smiling at each other.

"Dude! Cock block much?" I hear the blond boy groan from behind me as he shuts his eyes and lays his head, forehead down, on the table with a thud.

Jungkook starts to giggle nervously. I see a glint of something unfamiliar in his eyes but I pass it off. "Ooh, finally got ourselves a boyfriend have we, Yoongi hyung?" He teases with a slight serious undertone, in a way meant to be subtle. 'So his names Yoongi... Min Yoongi? He was in Jungkookie's file, right?' I ask myself, mind racing trying to remember.

"I could have, if you didn't snatch that beautiful boy from my grasp." Yoongi huffs, eyes cracking open to scan my face for a reaction. I blush even redder, causing him to feel satisfied and close his eyes. A small smile stretches across his lips.

"Well sorry Hyung, it's been ages since I saw Jimin! I really want to catch up with him."

"And I really want a blowjob. You don't always get what you want, kid." Yoongi says, silencing everyone. My eyes grow wide. 'Did he just say what I think he said?' I turn to look at Jungkook who had the exact reaction that I was currently sporting. I hear Yoongi clicking his knuckles and chuckling behind me in an accomplished way.

In that moment, a tall, ridiculously handsome man walks by the booth that we were sat in. 'Damn.' I ponder to myself. 'Seriously? Is everyone here hot as fuck?'

"Jin, can I take my break early? This is my friend Jimin whom I haven't seen in years, and I really need to talk to him." Jungkook begs to the broad shouldered man.

'Jin. Kim Seokjin, right? This is Jungkookie's boss.' I remind myself, mentally applauding at my good memorisation skills.

Mr Kim sighs and pouts his plump, pink lips slightly. "Is it really urgent?" He asks.

"Yes sir!"

"Oh alright then, just go now before I change my mind." Mr Kim replies as he lightly shoves Jungkook in the general direction of the door. Jungkook grabs my wrist and pulls me, without saying another word to anyone. I follow him silently.

After a while, Jungkook tells me that he has decided that we should take a short walk through the park. We arrive fairly quickly after a brisk walk. I gasp and take in the gorgeous surroundings. The vibrant green grass is lush and silky. The sun is bright and warm as it kisses the skin on my face. The trees that sway lightly in the cooling breeze are calming and diligent. It seems like a good place to sit and talk for a while.