Chapter Seventeen: Silver Hair.

J-Hope's POV.

I ran blindly down the streets. I had been awake all in night in search of him. My Jungkookie. I can't believe that I let myself put that precious, fragile boy in danger. It was all my fault. 'I need to find him!' My legs continue to buckle and lurch forewords as I twist and turn down abandoned streets. I ignored the looks the surrounding people shot at me as I whipped past, faster than an arrow. I didn't know where I was going but I knew for sure, I had to find him before Taehyung did. I came to a screeching stop at the side of Jungkook's building for the fifth time in the last twelve hours. I panted heavily, holding myself straight to ignore the thudding headache that had stewed a few hours prior.

"Jungkook!" I shout loudly, cupping the sides of my mouth to help amplify my hoarse voice. "Jungkook-ah! Are you there?"

"Hoseok?" A voice rung back. 'A female voice.' I realised gloomily. I strung my attention sideways to tether to its source. There stood Ki with her head cocked in a confused manner and messy hair. I had momentarily forgotten that she worked here; in Jungkook's building.

"Ki?" I asked stupidly, wincing as my headache raged louder.

"Hoseok!" She rushed forewords and enveloped my body in her comforting arms. "You didn't come home tonight! I was actually worried- you never miss pizza night. I came looking for you." She exclaimed, gripping me tighter as if she was scared to let go of me. I shrugged out of her grasp and sighed heavily. She studied my face before talking more seriously. "What happened to you? You look like you just crawled out of deaths asshole backwards." 'So much for being serious.' I thought to myself.

"It's Jungkook." I groaned, screwing my eyes shut and throwing my head back to be basked in the late night street lamp light that was polluting and radiating above me. "I was an idiot and my boss nearly took advantage of him. I don't know where he is." I admit, trusting wholly in Ki's confidentiality.

A moment of silence crossed like a flowing draft before either of us spoke again. I waited patiently for her reply.

"I... I don't understand." She said, finally.

"Jungkook ran away and I need to find him before my boss does! Now will you please, pretty please with cherries on top, help me find him?" I beg, opening my eyes and flashing her my famous 'puppy dog eyes'.

"Uh, yeah sure. I was wondering why Jungkook never came back after leaving with that man." She shrugged, dusting her sleeves from the dust that had piled there.

" "That man" ?" I ask, using my tanned fingers to form quotation marks.

"Silver hair, tall as hell, sexy as fuck, that kinda face that makes you think 'I bet he wouldn't mind sliding my panties off-'"

"Ki!" I scald. 'Tall, silver hair...' I mused to myself, "Namjoon." I whisper.

"Huh?"

"I think know who might have an idea where Jungkook is." 'If I know Namjoon, which I think I do, he'll run to his boyfriend for advice sooner or later.' I pull up the sleeve of my jacket to read the time on my watch. 'It's closed.' I sigh, praying that the doors would be open.

*******

I swung open the restaurant doors. The screech of the swinging doors made my entire body shrivel up into a raisin from the amount of cringing I was acting out. Ki followed close behind me, still confused about the situation.

"Namjoon, language." I hear my boss say. I quickly snapped out of my cringe and glance over to where the voice came from. They hadn't noticed I was here. Namjoon was sat facing where I was currently standing, with another person, who I assume was Mr Kim, was clutching at a phone. Namjoon bashed his head repetitively on the table, groaning.

"He has Jungkook?" Mr Kim asked Namjoon. The latter half-nodded, face still pressed flat against the wooden table which minimised his movements.

I felt my eyes blaze with fury as I turned on my heels and tiptoed out of the restaurant. 'Taehyung has him.'

"Hoseok." An arm grabbed me and swivelled me around.

"Ki, I need to go to Taehyung's flat right now! Let go of me!" I shouted, yanking my arm from her tight fisted, iron grip. Pigeons that had the nerve to eavesdrop on my outburst, quickly flew away hurriedly.

"Jung Hoseok. You are going to come home with me, have a bath and get some fucking rest! Do you hear me?" She screams at me, nostrils flared and stance dangerous. "Jungkook is not your responsibility. You may be infatuated with your love for him but guess what? There's someone right here who's been dying to receive your love for as long as we've known each other!" She breathes, calming herself down. "It kills me to see you like this. Please, Hobi. Let's just go home and act like headless chickens tomorrow instead." She begs, face paled and stance more fragile.

*******

Ki's POV.

The sun lays across my face, clustering and disturbing my precious sleep. I open my heavy eyelids to be greeted with an empty bed. I furrow my eyebrows and sit up. My eyes dart around the illuminated room.

"That dickhead." I mutter to myself, scratching my forehead and rubbing the sleep dust from my tear ducts. I swing my legs off the bed and stomp into the kitchen.

"Ki, I know where Jungkook is. Get dressed. We're going to save him." Hoseok commands to me from behind. I almost jumped at the suddenness of his voice, but nevertheless I obeyed.

*******

We stood, shoulders touching as we glanced up at the tall building. Windows scattered along the checkered brown, bricked building. It looked old, dubiously memorable.

"And which is his room?" I ask, turning my body to look at Hoseok.

"That one." He pointed. I followed his finger to see an open window. 'The second floor.' I made a mental note. He grabbed his shoulder back quickly, fishing for its contents blindly as he continued to stare at the window with one hand raised.

"Hoseok, don't be a pervert. You don't need binoculars." I sighed, snatching the heavy black object from his hand.

"Hey!" He protested, turning his head to scowl at me.

I looked up at the window again, ignoring Hoseok's attempts to jump and get the binoculars out of my hand when something caught my eye. I gasped, eyes glued to the sight. There was Jungkook, back arched into the body of the man who I could guess was Taehyung. Their lips were sealed together tightly. I quickly whipped my head around to gauge Hoseok's reaction.

He stood, mouth agape, tears already dripping down his face. He looked crestfallen.