Chapter Eight: Unknown Number.

Namjoon's POV.

"Yes sir, I'll be right there." Mr Kim hangs up instantaneously. I shove my bagel into my mouth as I sling my laptop case onto my shoulder. 'He sounded pretty desperate, I wonder what's wrong. Maybe Jungkook has found out about the plan.' I think to myself as I slam the door closed behind me, probably breaking the hinges again, and stomp down the path towards the car park. I find my bright pink car extremely easily and I clamber into it hastily, nearly dropping my keys in an oil puddle left by a previous car. I plug the keys in and start up the engine.

*CHU* *CHU* *CHU* *CLANK*

"Uh oh." I say out loud as I try the engine again, desperately.

*CHU* *CHU* *CHU* *CHU* *CHU*

"..."

*CLANK*

"Fuck~!" I say exasperated, dragging out the 'k' for emphasis on how fucked I really was. "Mr Kim is going to slaughter me, I swear." I bang my head against the swearing wheel, setting off the horn. The noise bounces and echoes around the empty car park.

After wallowing in my self pity, I groan and climb back out of the car. 'I guess I'll have to get the bus or something.' I walk back through the parking lot, heels clicking on the cemented floor, and out into the open air. It was a Monday morning and the traffic piled up along the street showed it. Dozens of half asleep business men and parents with their children dressed up in their school uniform scattered among them. It was depressing really. I cautiously pull at the pink stands of hair laying wet and flat on my forehead, cursing under my breath. "It's freezing, and I came out here with soaking wet hair. I'm such an idiot!" I facepalm.

"Are you alright?"

I turn on my heels and am about to shoot this stranger a look that said 'Do-I-Look-Like-I'm-Okay?-Get-Lost' but also 'Help,-I'm-Cold-And-Wet-And-I-Don't-Want-To-Be-Fired.' until I stop. I can see the stranger giving me questioning look but I ignore it.

"You're so gorgeous." Breathlessly I confess, in complete honesty.

"I know." The boy says back, grinning widely showing off his perfect teeth. "You're not too bad yourself. But not as hot as me. Obviously." He boasts shrugging his broad shoulders.

We continue to stare at each other in the clouding mist that had started to form. It was insane. The atmosphere was so cold and depressing but, it seemed so perfect; standing here on this dusty street, gaping at a perfect boy. He shone brighter than any lamppost or car headlights presented on the road.

"Are you going to keep staring at my obvious beauty, or are you going to let me help you?" He cocked his head, still smiling. His eyes were locked with mine. My eyes were locked on his.

"Erm, yes please?"

"Kim Seokjin. It's nice to meet you." He reaches out his hand to shake mine. Sparks fly and fireworks erupt in my stomach. My brain turns to mush and my heart skips several beats from the electricity emitting from his soft, delicate hands.

"Holy shit." I mutter as I stare at our intertwined hands.

"Ah what a beautiful name." He sasses me, laughing, keeping our hands touching. 'He must be feeling this too.'

"Ugh it feels like we're in a Disney movie, this is so cheesy." I say groaning slightly, lightly throwing my head back to look up at the sky, searching for a hint that I was still dreaming.

"Well, I don't mind being your princess."

*******

"I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE, MY CAR BROKE DOWN AND I REMEMBERED THAT MY HAIR WAS WET AND I WOULD GET ILL IF I WALKED SO I WAS GOING TO GO TO THE BUS STOP BUT I SAW A BEAUTIFUL MAN AND I THINK I'M IN L-" I cut myself off. It took me until now to realise that Mr Kim and Akua were sat in dead silence staring at me.