Chapter Eleven: Busy Tonight.

Suga's POV.

"Okay. Stay safe, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'm busy tonight." I muffle, fidgeting and sliding about on my freshly washed bedsheets. The satisfying noise brings a small smile to my face.

"Yeah, uh I'm busy tonight too. I've got to do something for work." He replies, sounding on edge. I squint sceptically at the blank wall opposite me, deep in thought. 'Is he jealous that I'm not going to be with him tonight? Maybe I can surprise him later...' I grin to myself.

"Haha.' I answer his statement, wanting to hang up so I can think through a plan to go and see Jimin tonight. I decided to fill the deafening silence before he tries to speak again. "Bye baby." I end the call with a smirk. 'I hope that word triggers his memory of yesterday's activities. I know it's sure triggered mine...'

*******

My moans finally ceased and I let go of my grip. Sweat trickled down my forehead as I sat, propped up by my headboard, panting like a horny dog.

"Aish, this kid." A voice sounds from behind me. I quickly throw a pillow over myself and look around, spare fist tightly clenched in a battle stance. I lower it as I realise, it's only Seokjin. He throws me my discarded jogging bottoms, gaze wondering around my room as I hastily stand up and pull my trousers on.

"Oh, hey Seokjin." I reply, hands fully lowered and a cool expression on my reddened face.

"You were scared weren't you?" He flashes me a smile, moving closer to pinch my cheeks. "Awhh was little Yoongi scared of big bad Eomma catching him doing naughty things?" His smile gets gradually wider with every word, tauntingly.

"No, pft, Min Yoongi does not 'get scared'" I reply, using my fingers as air quotes. Of course I was terrified that he was going to murder me with bow and arrow or something for doing those 'naughty things', but I wasn't going to admit it.

"Yeah, yeah." He lets go of his tight grip on my cheeks and takes a step back to lean against the door frame. "Who were you think-"

"Why are you in my house?" I cut him off, raising my eyebrow. His bright faces darkens immediately. 'Oh shit Min Yoongi, bad move! ABORT MISSION, ABORT ABORT!' "Uh, I mean, you go first Hyung." I sweat in reply, awkwardly laughing and regretting my life decisions up until now.

"That's more like it." He replies. "Who were you thinking about?"

"No one!" I shout, face heating up even more.

"Oh sure, okay." He laughs at my flustered embarrassment. "You aren't needed tonight after all, Eric seems to have suddenly recovered." Seokjin rolls his eyes in a mocking expression.

"Ah, okay. Good." I reply, relieved that I might be able to see Jimin tonight after all.

"Have you spoken to Jungkook recently?" 'Oh god, here we go again with the Jungkook speech.'

"Uh, yeah I spoke to him earlier." I lie.

"Ah, I see. Is he okay?" Seokjin asks, expression glossed over with worry and concern.

"I think so. Why?"

"I need you to go to his house and check on him. He hasn't answered any of my texts. I'm worried that something happened to him after work and I need you to check on him." He admits, voiced laced with a mothering tone as if Jungkook was actually his son.

"Why can't..." I trail off. I know better than to question Seokjin's orders, I know he'll reply with something along the lines off; "Ah because you need to spend time together and fall in love because you two are cute and I want grandkids before I get old!" And I don't want another nervous conversation where I carefully explain to him that we were never a real couple and we're just friends, and we are neither his actual children or able to biologically have a child together.