Chapter Twenty One: Epilogue.

<Six Months Later>

Jungkook's POV.

The front door clicked and banged from the other side. Two matching white, delicate envelopes were harshly pushed under tiny gap in between the door and the floor boards. I heard extremely familiar giggles before they stomped their way back down the creaky stairs opposite the apartment.

"Taehyung?" I called out into the empty apartment. We had been living together in his huge apartment for the last five months- and I no longer had to work! Tae was paying for my university fees now, and his incorporation really took off once it was bought over by my fathers company. Tae and all of his employees were allowed to stay and manage the European half of the company, while my father now lives in America. He was unsure of the decision at first to let my father take his company, instead of the other way around, but warmed to the idea when he saw the pay check; which he currently uses to shower me with gifts all the time.

"Yeah?" A deep, sultry voice replied, followed by the clicking of heels on glazed wooden floor. His little fluffy head poked around the corner, accompanied by his cheesy box-shaped grin.

I pointed to the letters on the floor. "We have mail, and I bet I can guess what it is." I smile widely before hurrying over to the floor, bending all the way over to pick up the-

*SMACK*

"Hey!" I jump back up, blushing profusely and rubbing my ass with the palms of my hands.

"Sorry. It was just so tempting, displayed out like that for me." He winked, coolly leaning down to scoop up the letters. He passed his to mine and used his to fan himself in a cocky fashion.

I scowled like a toddler. "Thanks." I snatch the paper from his hands before ripping it open, not caring about the envelope as it fluttered to the ground, limp like dead butterflies.

" I snatch the paper from his hands before ripping it open, not caring about the envelope as it fluttered to the ground, limp like dead butterflies

"I KNEW IT!" I shouted, running into my boyfriends arms and cascading my own, long arms around his neck. "I'm so happy for them!" I mumble into his firm chest as he continued to envelope my body with his own taller frame, re-reading the letter behind my head.

"The ninth of March? Isn't that tomorrow?" He asks as I pull back and squint at my own invitation.

"Oh my god! Taehyung, I'm not ready! We need to go shopping right now!" I scream in his surprised face, gripping his arm in a death grip as I charge towards the door, giving him only a few seconds to grab his phone and wallet before rushing into town with him trailing behind me, looking half terrified.

*******

"This is it!" I whisper into Taehyung's ear as we stand at the end of the felt, red isle in the middle of the park, behind a nervous looking Yoongi, who genuinely looks like he's about to pass out.

"You got this, bud." Taehyung nudged the pale, shaking boy in a suave tuxedo. They had become really good friends over the past couple of months, which had resulted in many double dates.