Chapter Fifteen: Turning Serious.

Namjoon's POV.

I sat alone in the empty restaurant, only the dim hum of the lights ahead overworking to keep me company, and the ticking of the clock hanging on the opposite wall. I had spent all night chasing shadows in the park, attempting to lure Jungkook back, but no avail. He was gone; and I had failed. 'That little shit jumped out the car the first chance he got.' I groaned to myself, smoothing my newly dyed grey hair downwards to fall like a curtain over my bushy eyebrows. I sighed deeply and knocked my knees together under the table in time with the tock of the clock. I was so utterly bored that I trapped myself in my own thoughts. I suddenly became half terrified about who the next person to waltz through the door could be. 'If Taehyung doesn't find Jungkook, my job is on the line.' I mentally huff at the harsh reality.

"Namjoon?" A familiar voice rings out to me. I turn my head sharply and meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes, dressed in a pink apron and a black pair of Timberlands with the biggest smile on his face. "I almost didn't recognise you with grey hair!" He laughs at his own stupidity.

"Hey Jin." I reply in a saddened tone as the brunette boy slides into the opposite chair. He cocks his head and grabs my hands in his to gain my attention. I looked at him, and he looked at me. My beautiful 'friend' had evidently noticed the melancholy aura surrounding me, and stopped smiling.

"What's wrong, Joonie?" He asked, expression turning serious- even though he used my nickname.

"Nothing." I sigh, not wanting to burden Jin with more problems than I already had. We had known each other for a mere few hours and I had told him so much about myself. 'I feel safe with him. I can trust him with my secrets and problems. He understands.' I think to myself, debating whether or not to unload my current thoughts and feelings onto him.

"It doesn't look like nothing." Jin says unintentionally harshly, as if he were a mother.

"Alright, alright I'll tell you." I give in, not wanting him to shout at me until I eventually give in anyway. 'I can't say no to that face, let's be honest here.'

"Is it your boss again?" He queries, only knowing half of the story.

"Yeah, you could say that." I admit. "It's a long story."

"I'm not going anywhere." He smiles at me lovingly, lacing our hands together comfortingly.

*******

"Oh my gosh." Jin breathes out after I had explained everything: Taehyung's company, Mr Jeon, The Plan... All cards were now on the table. Jin knows everything.

"What do I do, Jinnie?" I whisper, gripping his hands tighter, scared that if I let go for even just a second, he'd run away and leave me.

He sighed, letting me grip his hands. "There's nothing you can do, Joonie. You have to let Taehyung figure this out by himself. I haven't known him long, but I get the feeling that he will realise the seriousness of what he's doing sooner or later. Also, as much as I baby him; Jungkook is a strong boy and I know that no harm will come to him. He's going to be alright."

"I guess." I reply, still feeling guilty.

"As for you, Taehyung values you. I can tell. By the way you talk about him, you respect him a lot. Which means, he instantly likes you. Taehyung talks about business very seriously, even during our meeting. He refused to eat and wanted to be more professional. If he cares about his company that much, he won't just fire you." Jin reassures me, detaching one of his hands from my iron grip and traces it along my jaw line. I smile at the tickling sensation.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, I spoke. "Jin?"

"Yes, Joonie?" He asks, eyes still focused on the path that his index finger was tracing.

"Be my boyfriend?"

"Well duh, I was wondering when you would finally give in to the beauty that is myself." He laughed.

"Jin?" I asked again. He stopped laughing, waiting for my question.

"Yeah?" He prompted me, after a few seconds of silence.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask shakily, fearing rejection. Instead of answering however, the brunette boy leaned forewords across the table and connected our lips in a soft kiss. It wasn't long, but it was the best few seconds of my entire life. His lips were so lusciously plump, the way his hands tangled in my hair was so loving, and the way he instantly submitted to me was a blessing. I continued to show him my love as I peppered his face with thousands of kisses, leaving him giggling and blushing.

*DING* *DING*

"Oh for fucks-"

"Namjoon, language." Jin scalds me, still half smiling and leant over the table. He runs his long fingers through my dyed locks as I sighed and reached for my phone.

I have Jungkook. I'm getting him drunk. I'll update you tomorrow.
-Taehyung

I groaned, squeezing my eyes tightly together. Jin let go of my hair to grab my phone and read the message. I banged my head repeatedly on the table, wishing all this nonsense would go away.