Chapter Two: Stalker (Part 2).

Taehyung's POV.

The light streamed in through the window like elegant ribbons on a baton. It draped it's dainty reflection across the cotton, white duvet on my bed, touching the side of my face with its sunlight. I sigh softly to myself. Another restless night. I fluttered my hand to lay flat on the contrasting brightness, fingers pawing like a lazy cat at the soft warmth that surrounded my tanned hand. I sit up, pushing my skinny forearm into the stream instead. Swinging my legs across, I throw open the cream coloured curtains and my whole body lights up with the warm, comforting glow of the morning sun.

I find myself looking out of the window with sleep-filled eyes. I blink to adjust to the light as I gentle cradle my temple with the digits of my slender fingers. Quickly a sand-like colour catches my attention. A boy. I observe him from afar and take notice the way the beige boy stumbles and fumbles down the rocky road in a rushed state. A droopy closed mouth smile stitches itself across my sun-light stained face. 'I wonder what he's late for.' I think to myself as I turn away from the window sill after watching the beige boy trip across the horizon line, out of my sight range.

*******

I quietly walk to the restaurant on the corner of the road. Clad in my favourite long brown jacket, light brown jumper, white button up shirt and black skinny jeans; I was ready for my casual meeting with the boss of the restaurant. I was invited by Mr Kim to talk over his finances for 'EATJIN'. (I still have no idea as to why he named the restaurant that way, but I shan't be asking questions.)

I lightly push open the doors. I glanced from left to right in search for Mr Kim, but to my dismay he appeared to be busy scalding a small blond haired boy through a window into the kitchen. I coughed slightly to announce my arrival. Mr Kim spins around from the hatch into the kitchen and his expression changes suddenly to greet me with warm smiles.

"Glad to meet you again, Mr Kim." I say formally, wary of the people now looking my way.

"Nice to see you too Taehyung! I'm so happy you arrived in time." Mr Kim replies, informally. Tsk, you would never guess this man owned a whole industry.

"Can I ask why we are having the meeting here and not at my building? I have many meeting rooms that you can use to your disposal. Furthermore-"

"Ah there's no need for that Taehyung!" Mr Kim cuts me off, "It's perfectly fine here. Plus, here we can relax and eat at the same time." I see a glint in his eyes when he utters the word 'eat'. I guess I finally figured out why he chose 'EATJIN' as the name.

"Anyway, come, come. Take a seat." Mr Kim gestures to an empty booth at the end of the open spread room. I sit down in defeat and begin to look around again. I notice that for the most part, the restaurant's theme for general furniture was traditional wood and light pink- almost white- walls and booths. I could see how many would find it very aesthetically pleasing.

"Okay first we should talk about-"

"Jungkook!" Mr Kim says sitting up and looking around. 'I know he's my elder but he should have more respect!' I think, fuming to myself. I continue to stew in my own anger until I notice a tall, floppy haired boy in front of the table.

"Yes, Mr Kim?" The boy speaks in an enthusiastic tone. I find my eyes drawn to a boy. 'He looks younger than me.' I think, my wondering eyes raking up and down his uniform covered body. I studied his face quickly. He looks so familiar but I can't place my finger on it. How could I forget someone who's this gorgeous?

"... And what will you be having, sir?" The tall boy turned to me with his glistening brown eyes, bright and blinding. His skin was so smooth and obviously youthful. His body was so lean and toned. 'I know him from somewhere but where?' I notice a blossoming blush on his cheeks as he tries, and fails, to hide a smile-

Smile.

It hit me hazily, like a drunk driver to a tree.

"..."

"Are you alright, sir?" Questioned the dark haired boy as he worriedly shuffled his feet, mood and expression changing in a heartbeat after seeing mine change so sudden. He glanced at his boss.

"Jeon. Jeon Jungkook." I spoke aloud, my eyes hooding over with darkness.

"Y-yes sir. That's me." He smiled nervously, clearly caught off guard.

I stood up from the table, the scrape of my egg-shell coloured chair grinding against the wooden floor left me mentally cringing. I towered over the boy and looked him straight in the fearful orbs of his eyes. However I didn't utter a single word. He didn't know who I was so if I said anything about myself or how I know him- he would get suspicious. I cocked my head towards Mr Kim, my body still turned towards Jungkook.

"Good day, Mr Kim. My advisors will schedule a real meeting in the future for us." I smile fakely as I walk swiftly past the teenager and out of the glass doors.

*******

"Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok and Baidoo Akua to the Managers office immediately."

*******

I sent Namjoon and Akua to spy on the youngest Jeon as quickly as I could. At least I know where he works. All I needed now was to think of a plan, and fast. 'I can't risk him telling his father that he saw me. I must do something to prevent him!' I tug lightly at my hair as Hoseok stares at me with an unreadable expression.

"Uh, Taehyung? Can you tell me why I'm here?" He asks me, fidgeting with the side of his chair. Hoseok is probably the closest thing I have to a friend. We've known each other since we were at university. Back before I became obsessed with my work and everything that I once enjoyed withered and rotted away.

"That boy," I start with a monotone pitch, "Is, as you know, the son of Mr Jeon from Jeon Corporations, the rival to this company. I have gone through so much to get where I am but it's still not enough. So I came up with a plan." I pause gathering my jumbled thoughts together. "All I need is to convince the little Jeon to fall in love with me, so when daddy Jeon dies- little Jeon is too sad and helpless to look after such a big corporation, so he will hand the company over to me. Someone that he trusts will run it well in his daddy's memory."

"Yeah... That sounds great and all but, how do you convince the 'little Jeon' to fall in love with you?" Hoseok looks at me with his full attention.

"That, my dear Hoseok, is where you come in."

*******

NAMJOON'S POV:

Shit. That must be the seventh stick I've stepped on tonight. Akua shoots me an exasperated scowl. I mouth a quick "Sorry." To her before turning back around to focus on Jeon. He had just left the restaurant and was walking down the path in between the bushes and shops. Akua and I had been following him cautiously this entire time. I, being the God of Destruction I am, was actually extremely surprised that he hadn't noticed us. Yet, that is. I notice him stop on multiple occasions, smile to himself and carry on walking.

"He's such a weirdo." Akua uttered quietly as soon as Jeon had turned a corner. She was writing down the abnormal behaviours and details of where he was going, while I was the look out and photographer.

I saw him stop once more, but this time it had a purpose. He stood in front of a fairly tall building that looked to contain flats. He waltzed into the lobby and was soon out of our sight range.

"Thank god he's gone. I can't feel my body anymore." Akua groaned in both joy and exhaustion.

"Did you get everything written down?" I ask, grabbing the clipboard and reading over what she had recorded.

"Yes." She snarled back and grabbed the clipboard back from my grasp.

"Chill." I ricochet back quickly, grinning while unwrapping a lollipop. I shove it in my mouth before grinning once more and patting her on the head.

"I'm not a dog, Namjoon." Akua says, trying to sound serious. She half smiles at me before she stands up from her crouched position, grabbing my arm, and looks me in the eyes.

"I did all the work so it's only fair that you take it to Mr Kim tomorrow." She grins widely at her escape route. She waves quickly and jogs away from the alley.

Oh balls.