Chapter Twenty: My Intentions.

Yoongi's POV.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The door swung open.

"Yoongi? I was-" I cut him off as I threw my arms around his waist and hauled him upwards. I kissed him as passionately as I could muster; expressing all the feelings that were clouding my thoughts, even in my half-drunken state. Teeth and tongues were clashing, but I didn't care. It was the best kiss of my life. 'You know how they say in movies that when you kiss, you feel that spark- those fireworks? That's how I felt right now, in this moment.' I knew that I had made the right decision and I loved Jimin more than ever. 'I hope he's happy with Taehyung. He deserves to be happy.'

We pulled back after we remembered that we actually needed to breathe, both panting and clinging onto each other's clothes. He was red faced, probably because of embarrassment as his neighbour witnessed the whole ordeal. His chocolate eyes were lidded and his thick hair was tangled and laced among my fingers.

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too, Yoongi." He replied, beaming his signature 'crescent eyes' smile. His radiance made me break out into a large smile too.

"Jimin?" I asked, digging into my pocket and clutched at a black box that had been bashing into my leg for some while now. I had bought it a while back when I was engaged to Chanyeol, but that had fallen through when he cheated on me with some guy called Bacon or something. I'd forgotten about it up until tonight when I had stuffed it in my pocket on the way here.

"Yeah?" This was it.

I heaved myself down onto one knee, looking up quickly to see the smile drip from his face and shock replace it. He was quite obviously stunned by my actions. I continued to grin as I started my speech.

"Jimin, you mean so, so much to me. I might not show it as much as I should, but I hope you forgive me for that. I freaked out when I first met you, and, as a result, kept making inappropriate jokes to cover for the fact that I had already fallen for you without knowing you. And here I am, still barely knowing you, but what I do know is- I want to get to know you. I want to be the one that you can trust, I want to be the one that is there for you in your times of need, I want to be the only one that sees you every morning, and every night. You're so gorgeous, and smart, and kind, open minded, and precious, caring, and loving, and so, so perfect. You are all I can think about. You are the only one that I'm in love with, not Jungkook. You are my sunshine, and occasionally my rain, because my world revolves around you and only you; and I wish that you would give me permission to be the happiest man in the entire universe. So, in conclusion," I take a deep breath.

"Jimin... Will you marry me?"

*******

Taehyung's POV.

I lugged myself off the bed and waltzed into the living area, where the front door was. 'Whoever is making that racket has another thing coming.'

I swung open the door to be met with a red, tear streaked face.

"How could you?!"

A slap made its way towards me, but a hand reached out to grab it away.

"Hoseok! You need to calm down!" A woman's voice scalded, a little further back than where Hoseok was standing.

"You!" He pointed at me with his tanned, long, index finger. His eyes were fuelled with anger and his gaze was on nothing but me. His face was red from shouting, but he had obvious puffy cheeks that signalled the fact that he had just been crying. "You can't go through with the plan, Taehyung! I won't let you!"